• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Pattyf

Mar 24, 2019
Hi all, I have installed STB EMU Pro on my Firestick. Now I have been given all the details by the provider, filled out all the requiered fields with the required details and want to start up the app but I get a login screen and the remote doesn't seem to be working with that screen for me to fill out the fields. Set up the Fire app on my phone which then gave me access to the first field but I am stuck now. I have tried to take a pic of the logon screen so you see what I mean. Anyone any ideas?

Attachments

Pvs

Mar 29, 2019
I’m using stb emu on a firestick 4K, I get offered a software update, I agree to install but nothing happens. I now have three updates stacked which will not install. Is there a method to force these updates? I’m on 16 and 17,18 and 19 are queued. Many thanks

Andmol

Apr 3, 2019
Network error appears when I try to refresh the channels. All the other apps working, so I know it's not my broadband. Any ideas on a fix.

lazy

May 6, 2017
I noticed that some channels which had made problems with Perfect Player went pretty good with IPTV Extreme

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
I noticed that some channels which had made problems with Perfect Player went pretty good with IPTV Extreme
Jep, 4k Stick runs best with iptv extreme, if any help is needed you can write me (if you dont have a reseller)

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Try to reinstall the app u are using on ur stick

artiso44

Apr 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm New here. I know that Smart IPTV has been removed from the app store for the Firestick since late 2018. But when I install the APK via downloader it doesn't show up in the app list. The only way to open it is to navigate to Settings/ Apps/ Manage and open from there.

If anyone else has had any similar issues any help would be greatly appreciated? Not sure if this is further attempting blocking off the app but how can I get it back on my main app list?

schlummer

Apr 12, 2017
Asylum
Thats pretty strange @artiso44 as I have installed the siptv apk some days ago on the firetv stick and its still shown on the list.

If this happened with the latest device update than the only solution is to contact amazon to unblock it as the perfect player is also not shown anymore.

lazy

May 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm New here. I know that Smart IPTV has been removed from the app store for the Firestick since late 2018. But when I install the APK via downloader it doesn't show up in the app list. The only way to open it is to navigate to Settings/ Apps/ Manage and open from there.

If anyone else has had any similar issues any help would be greatly appreciated? Not sure if this is further attempting blocking off the app but how can I get it back on my main app list?
What app list do you mean? The "recent" list or "your apps & channels" list? I have it on both (Fire OS 6.2.6.3). What is your OS Version? Further blocking from Amazon? No, they don't go so far.

Flipper

Apr 30, 2019
artiso44, if you are able to see the app vis settings/app/manage and you want the app included with the main apps you will need to download TV APP REPO. When you open TV APP REPO find the app you want included with the main apps select it and create shortcut and it will be included with the other apps.

Peter810

Apr 14, 2018
So what is the current situation of the firestick?

The 4k should be avlider? Hur the reguljär men works ok?

Robouk

Jun 6, 2019
UK
Hi ladies and gents,

Need some help, I use a fire stick and I’ve had the Smart IPTV running now for the past month or so and it’s worked fine.

Went to use it today and all I get is this screen (see attached).

I’ve checked the website but still can’t figure it out.

Anyone help me out?

Many thanks in advance and apologies if this has been asked before.

Attachments