• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formuler Z7+ Technical Issues

Piedra

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,
Does someone here use the Z7 + with a m3u file and an EPG link?
I do not get the EPG to work.

provider: cccambox.com, iptvstack and bestbuyiptv.net

There is nothing to do to get the epg work, is it maybe that you have epg but not for the country you want? not every country has epg from the portal
Why do you want to use m3u. Why not the portal its without any problems.
The m3u file i can edit so a can create special groups or is ther a other solution for that in the portal? (sorry iptv is new for me ;) )

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
Hi,
Does someone here use the Z7 + with a m3u file and an EPG link?
I do not get the EPG to work.

provider: cccambox.com, iptvstack and bestbuyiptv.net

There is nothing to do to get the epg work, is it maybe that you have epg but not for the country you want? not every country has epg from the portal
Why do you want to use m3u. Why not the portal its without any problems.
The m3u file i can edit so a can create special groups or is ther a other solution for that in the portal? (sorry iptv is new for me ;) )
In the portal you can only add / delete countrys

Piedra

Jun 27, 2018
Unfortunately, you can only say which countries you do and do not want, I would like to change the channel layout and add extra groups.
You are from the Netherlands me to ;) ?

jude

Oct 7, 2016
I Have a 1g service from att..the funny thing is I am using an other provider also and with that provider the service is fine The buffering issues starts when I switch my portal to the rapid Iptv portal
I love rapid because of the Dolby sound quality that I can get from almost all the channels..why yours are fine and mine is buffering like crazy for most of the channels?
Hi Guys , I just wanted to give you an update regarding my issue with the Z7+. The problem was on my end, i di some change on the setting of the MYTVONLINE app and also in the box itself,Now it is working smooth. I kind of like this box now.

Reactions: luciano038

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Instructions:
  • Check update.ird file integrity before proceeding
  • Copy update.ird to USB root
  • Power off the device
  • Insert USB into the device
  • Power on the device while repeatedly pressing the CH-UP button on the RCU. (Don't hold the button down. Press it repeatedly)
  • Update progress bar appears on the screen. Stop pressing the CH-UP button
  • Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. The device will reboot automatically when finished.

pontareeee

Jun 7, 2017
How is the tv experience on formuler box compared to nvidia shield and say kodi or perfect player? (which i have)

neptun.iptv

Reseller
Jan 2, 2018
Reseller ID
neptun
Hi all, I recived today 3 reports from clients wich are using the Z boxes. While watching any channel on the mytvonline app they constant fall back to the main menu of the box. Is there any known error? Any input how to avoid this?
Thanks & Regards

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
i have also problems with formuler.
sometimes 2-3 hours the box cant connect to the portal

bonneg

Sep 27, 2018
Reseller ID
bonneg
Hi, i have a formuler z7 and when I replay a program it's frozen, and we always see lecture on the screen, what ca i do to fix the problem

RAgu

Oct 6, 2018
Reseller ID
4bestiptv
I have a Z7+,and if someone want to use m3u there's is a lot of apps to do this... all we have to do its install and use ProgTv, Gse Smart iptv or other M3u Application but why use all of this when you have MyTvOnline (Mac Adress)....?This app is very good for IPTV and why you will buy a Formuler Z7+ if you don't want to use MyTVOnline....There's no make any sense.....!! If you just want to use PerfectPlayer or any m3u's app buy a chinese box for 35$, and not a Formuler......
You might be miss informed in portal area you can install 4-5 portals with one being an M3U so no need for Perfect Player ,VLC

RAgu

Oct 6, 2018
Reseller ID
4bestiptv
I have 3 formuler Z7+'s and all 3 have issues with the W2 wifi antenna that came with the boxes and the W3 antennas which I purchased. They are so flaky after latest update all 3 W3 antenna's can not be found just wondering if the Tenda U12 ac1300 stays connected?

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
i have a weird problem with my z7+ vod filter or search does not work , if i try search for example the meg (a vod movie which was added a few weeks ago) it finds nothing but on the other hand if i use iptv extreme app on my tv it find and plays it just fine

CoolFX

Dec 24, 2015
Hello i am from Portugal e and i mainly watch Portuguese channels on my FORMULER Z7+ but the Epg is always down or wrong on Portuguese channels.
Please can you help me configure it on my FORMULER Z7+ box using MYTVONLINE app? My reseller wasn't able to help me. Thanks.

Jeton Shkodra

Jul 8, 2016
Reseller ID
Illyrian iptv
Do someone knows Why some channels descend the bitrate very low from 30 Mbps to 5460 Kbps

yzerman

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone with a Formuler ZX? In terms of performance what do you think about the 1GB DDR4 against the 2GB from the X7+?