• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formuler Z7+ Technical Issues

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

Feel free ask your technical questions regarding Formuler Z7+ in this section and request technical support from other community members.

Last edited:

TouFix

Jan 14, 2017
Belgium
Reseller ID
ToFix
I have some issues with the upgrade to the new software on new boxes. After installing the Z+ and fill in the settings the Z+ will check for firmware. The new firmware version to install is V2.8.0. But that seems to be a problem, the box gets always in a loop. All steps seems to be good, but after reboot the downloading or installing starts again and again and again. After this problem I skiped the new firmware, but MyTV Online don't starts. I also tried to do it manually in the settings but it don’t work. Also tried with factory reset also not working. Is there a solution for this problem or any input?

Hello, try this solution :

Please try follow workaround:
-----------------------

Manual Recovery
1. Format USB Stick with Fat 32 first.

2. In USB root create new txt file and rename it to _recovery_facinit. Without file extension (.txt should be removed) and in your USB Root (/) should be only "_recovery_facinit"
3. Insert USB in your Z Series Box
4. Disconnect power (unplug the Cable) from your Box and power on again
6. "!!! at the same time (important) !!!" , press CH UP on RCU continuously. Click CH UP button continuously,, clik clik clik clik ...... right after plug in.
7. Android update animation will appear. (Stop pressing CH UP button now)
8. it will factory reset with Android Logo if it works.
A. If you don't see "android logo" and box boots like normal situation, there must be something wrong.
(Please retry. maybe you can click CH up button before plug in the power)
B. If you see "Android logo" with ERROR message, the box cannot be reset with manual factory and needs to be repaired.
* “_recovery_facinit” file will be deleted from the USB once it is used correctly for one receiver.

To use for another receiver, you may want to create the file again.

_manne_

Mar 7, 2018
Hi!
New on IPTV, looking for a box and wonder if Formuler Z7+ or TVIPs S-box 605 are best and why?

akasura19

Nov 10, 2017
Hello I ordered f7 +. How do I install iptv in my online tv app? can I install the m3u file with options via usb or do I have to login with mac address?
Can I edit / move the favorites list in z7 +?

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
you have to set it up like a magbox, with mac nummber and portal adress,
favourites i dont know

akasura19

Nov 10, 2017
how can i do that in the dashboard? will the iptv list still work on my tablet on the iptv app?

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
you can set the MAC address on your existing subscription.. It will work on both, your Z7+, tablet and app.. but.. of course, make sure you only use one the same time to assure you will not be banned from the service.. If you need simultaneous lines (using on 2 devices the same time) ask your reseller about possibilities.

F

irp63

Oct 1, 2017
Have just got a Formuler z prime, it did come whit a 3 month free wiew. Have one problem! Cant find Swedish audio track on kids channels, only russian. How do i fix that? Also missing Swedish text on some channels. Have it som to do whit the portal im using?
Mikael

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
Will the smart iptv app work on this box? That way the m3u line can be used.

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
I have a Z7+,and if someone want to use m3u there's is a lot of apps to do this... all we have to do its install and use ProgTv, Gse Smart iptv or other M3u Application but why use all of this when you have MyTvOnline (Mac Adress)....?This app is very good for IPTV and why you will buy a Formuler Z7+ if you don't want to use MyTVOnline....There's no make any sense.....!! If you just want to use PerfectPlayer or any m3u's app buy a chinese box for 35$, and not a Formuler......

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
I have a Z7+,and if someone want to use m3u there's is a lot of apps to do this... all we have to do its install and use ProgTv, Gse Smart iptv or other M3u Application but why use all of this when you have MyTvOnline (Mac Adress)....?This app is very good for IPTV and why you will buy a Formuler Z7+ if you don't want to use MyTVOnline....There's no make any sense.....!! If you just want to use PerfectPlayer or any m3u's app buy a chinese box for 35$, and not a Formuler......
yes, buy it only if you use MyTVOnline. If you want to you use m3u this box is to expensive.

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
If you use the mac address you won't be able to use your subscription on an other device. That's the only problem with mac address.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
you can now use m3u in mytvonline ,

NEW EPG IMPROVEMENTS A new Formuler Z Series BETA Test Software is available for download now for testers/moderatorsTest software can downloaded from the 0227 experimental market.Formuler Z, Z+, Z Prime firmware v2.8.5Formuler Z7+ firmware v1.2.19MYTVOnline v1.9.11Official release will occur after the software has been thoroughly tested.Below are the major fixes and areas that should be tested.• MOL: EPG downloading speed improved• MOL: VOD playback issue with certain servers• MOL: Z7+ timeshift playback performance improved• exFAT external storage bug fixed.• MOL: Long Recording playback issues fixed. (Split file playback issue)• MOL: Username/Password login issue fixed.• MOL: Empty Channel List - Server login issue fixed.• Added programmable hotkey feature. System - Hotkey• MOL: Added xtreamcodes API and M3u playlist support• MOL: Mapped keyboard F7 key to EPG• Added drivers for Playstation Dualshock4 controller• MOL: Fixed UDP stream recording issue• Added support for USB3.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter. (RTL8152/RTL8153)

Reactions: krayhan and mdmax

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
you can now use m3u in mytvonline ,

NEW EPG IMPROVEMENTS A new Formuler Z Series BETA Test Software is available for download now for testers/moderatorsTest software can downloaded from the 0227 experimental market.Formuler Z, Z+, Z Prime firmware v2.8.5Formuler Z7+ firmware v1.2.19MYTVOnline v1.9.11Official release will occur after the software has been thoroughly tested.Below are the major fixes and areas that should be tested.• MOL: EPG downloading speed improved• MOL: VOD playback issue with certain servers• MOL: Z7+ timeshift playback performance improved• exFAT external storage bug fixed.• MOL: Long Recording playback issues fixed. (Split file playback issue)• MOL: Username/Password login issue fixed.• MOL: Empty Channel List - Server login issue fixed.• Added programmable hotkey feature. System - Hotkey• MOL: Added xtreamcodes API and M3u playlist support• MOL: Mapped keyboard F7 key to EPG• Added drivers for Playstation Dualshock4 controller• MOL: Fixed UDP stream recording issue• Added support for USB3.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter. (RTL8152/RTL8153)
I try to test the software but that didn’t work in the market.... i put 0227 code in user market but i have message: “ Can’t connecting market server”
It s because i don’t have a Tester Profile rigth?

perampere

Apr 2, 2018
Hi all,

The EPG does not update very well.
You need to select the channel and wait for 5-10 seconds unti it updates.

Is there an update on its way for this problem?

Cheers

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hi all,

The EPG does not update very well.
You need to select the channel and wait for 5-10 seconds unti it updates.

Is there an update on its way for this problem?

Cheers
Did you try out another EPG source and see if the problem occurs?

Also check your private message in the left upper corner (messenger logo) called conversations. I texted you.

Reactions: Nonid

perampere

Apr 2, 2018
You can´t select EPG source using the built in player mytvonline.
So I guess the problem lies within that app.

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
Did you update your Formuler Z7+ with the new update (Beta) for testers...?
(with this update the epg loads faster than before... ;) )

Reactions: mbtech55