• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

Avskedsfest

Apr 2, 2021
I am having issues with subtiles

I am using an iphone. When enabling subtitles for a live stream tv program it shows up in the wrong place. Rather up left, insted of down middle

Anyway I can adjust this?

ipconfig

Jul 23, 2021
I haven’t really found an answer to my problem here, so it goes:
I’ve been using GSE for some while and often cast to Chromecast with great success. One thing I have never managed to do is to make subtitles show up. The ”CC”-button is disabled/not clickable.
Question: Any clues or hints where I should change any settings in order to enable subtitles, for streams which I know have subtitles available?
I’m running GSE on my iphone 11 Pro btw.

morpo

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I am using GSE IPTV on a Macbook Pro and until today it was working fine. I am able to stream videos on my iphone 11 and on my apple tv, but on the Macbook Pro the video will not start. Any ideas?

Attachments

joaopedroct79

Dec 15, 2021
Hi i have installed gse iptv player on box android, loaded the playlist and it works fine, except the epg and vod subtitles dont work, on vod on subtitles option it only appears the option to load the subtitles localy not remotely, can you please help?

poliphilo

Dec 26, 2021
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions regarding GSE App.
Feel free to submit your questions and issues in order to get help from other community members.
Hi I just downloaded GSE smart IPTV pro on my apple device, but I get a one time message about a youtube video instruction, but the message does not go away and I can't get back to the menu.

How to remove the message?

Thank you

Tom

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi,

when u pay the fees for the app, the message will disappear

Regards

vvglyy

Jan 27, 2022
hello, i use GSE for several years now, on macOS.
Quite happy with it and didn't found any better alternative.
I like to navigate on channels playlist via the application pane when you are already on a channel.
I have since I updated to Big Sur then to Monterey, this pane with transparency, therefor when i have a whitish image on the video I literraly can't see what it's written, can't see the channels names to change.
Anyone have this?
Or any options to change the background of this pane?
Thansk in advance

gnce

Feb 4, 2022
Hi,

when u pay the fees for the app, the message will disappear

Regards
Hey, I'm having the exact same issue but this is not the banner you see in the backgroun when having not paid for the pro version. This is a different banner that appears in the main menu of the IPTV, and despite having the pro version I have also started facing the same recently. Only workaround seems to be reinstalling the app, which causes the playlists to get deleted

I'm sending the photo of it below (on Apple tv, GSE pro). Any idea how to pass this banner?WhatsApp Image 2022-02-04 at 3.36.14 PM.jpeg

Xixorro

Apr 24, 2022
Hi.
I am using gse IPTV on iPad for a while now. I find very light on an old device. I am trying to use it also on Android but having issues. I can only playback something using VLC as a player. The default player does not work . Which defeats the purpose of using gse and in the end paying for the pro version. Even with VLC it looks like the stream stops after a while. Any advice? Have no issues on ios with the exact same xteam list.

Xixorro

Apr 24, 2022
Hi.
I am using gse IPTV on iPad for a while now. I find very light on an old device. I am trying to use it also on Android but having issues. I can only playback something using VLC as a player. The default player does not work . Which defeats the purpose of using gse and in the end paying for the pro version. Even with VLC it looks like the stream stops after a while. Any advice? Have no issues on ios with the exact same xteam list.
Ok. Seems this is somehow related with the Xiaomi box. I have installed on my phone and it works as expected. Any tips to get ir working on Xiaomi android TV?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi.
Ok. Seems this is somehow related with the Xiaomi box. I have installed on my phone and it works as expected. Any tips to get ir working on Xiaomi android TV?
i cant find the gse iptv app on google play anymore, but you can install nearly all other APK files on android... while you sideload it.. install the APK file directly or just use another app like XCIPTV, TIVIMATE, SMART IPTV etc. If you need help with android, feel free to send a PM to me.

Xixorro

Apr 24, 2022
i cant find the gse iptv app on google play anymore, but you can install nearly all other APK files on android... while you sideload it.. install the APK file directly or just use another app like XCIPTV, TIVIMATE, SMART IPTV etc. If you need help with android, feel free to send a PM to me.
Figured it out. Somehow it had to do with server URL. I had Https in caps, and even though the channels would load the playback was not possible

deejayscream

Feb 8, 2017
Why channels are always opening in seperate window,any way to change it? Or is it just how it is suppose to be?

Chaazaq$888

Jun 22, 2022
Hello, how are u doing so far?
I have a hard time for me can't reach IPTV live tv with any substitute or closed caption.
Two things is movie and series for subtitle/ caption is good. But I need live tv with subtitles.please let me know about it.

Yardley

Aug 6, 2022
I face the same issue, i.e. cannot use the uploaded SRT file for subtitles when selected from menu. Is there a solution for this?

Bay

Aug 20, 2022
I’ve just renewed my subscription for 12m. I had the gse ap-thought as new sub I should delete and reinstall. Now I can’t find the app. iOS AppStore saying not available in my country- worked fine last sub.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I’ve just renewed my subscription for 12m. I had the gse ap-thought as new sub I should delete and reinstall. Now I can’t find the app. iOS AppStore saying not available in my country- worked fine last sub.
Apple removed nearly all good apps... Better stay away from apple in future because their restrictions are not good. Better use android in future, that's the best. And regarding apple, i believe there is one app left: smartes. Install this one before they remove it as well.