• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

Dom LaGouda

Jan 14, 2023
I did not see a post new message so i am replying. My app (GSESmartTVplus, paid for from apple store), is hung in a window for viewing aepg for a specific channel. I selected the epg tab from the channel, it was an option along the taskbar up top. I have rebooted the device 3 times, every time the app loads it loads into this frozen screem, I can hear the channel playing in the background. Back buttton does not get be back, no way to get out of this screen with any controls on apple tv remote. Help!

bigballs5

Jan 28, 2023
Am I correct in thinking this won’t work on Nvidia Shields? I installed the app it crashed a couple of times when entering my api settings and eventually said something like invalid server addres or something like that. Cheers.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Am I correct in thinking this won’t work on Nvidia Shields? I installed the app it crashed a couple of times when entering my api settings and eventually said something like invalid server addres or something like that. Cheers.
Try to reduce the bouquet list to a few groups only and then try again ;)

bigballs5

Jan 28, 2023
It’s my suppliers list. TBH I’d love to make it smaller, but I dont know how to edit the playlist. I think that’s what you mean. I’m kinda wondering if I could get a copy of it from a tivimate backup.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
It’s my suppliers list. TBH I’d love to make it smaller, but I dont know how to edit the playlist. I think that’s what you mean. I’m kinda wondering if I could get a copy of it from a tivimate backup.
Talk to your reseller and he should be able to remove groups for you.
Or make a post here got get offers from the community which comes with a user dashboard where you can manage your account and bouquet list yourself:

AndreKCamilleri

Feb 16, 2023
Hi, I recently installed the GSE pro app on a 4k apple TV. All was fine unitil I click on VOD and the a black screen with a youtube link pops up and I can do nothing. I need to delete and reinstall app and the same thing happens again. App works fine on iphone/ipad and macbook. Would appreciate some help. Thanks

AndreKCamilleri

Feb 16, 2023
Hi, I recently installed the GSE pro app on a 4k apple TV. All was fine unitil I click on VOD and the a black screen with a youtube link pops up and I can do nothing. I need to delete and reinstall app and the same thing happens again. App works fine on iphone/ipad and macbook. Would appreciate some help. Thanks
This is the window that I am stuck on. How do I proceed to removing this?

Attachments

moshjeier

Apr 29, 2023
I’m using GSE pro on appletv and the xstream api server is constantly deleting itself, sometimes after 3 weeks and sometimes immediately after use. Anybody seen this before and have any suggestions?

deejayscream

Feb 8, 2017
"Why channels are always opening in seperate window,any way to change it? Or is it just how it is suppose to be?"

Still didnt find a solution, using GSE on Imac and Macbook, is there any way to fix it? I can see some options regarding player etc,but it seems it doesn't have anything to do with my problem.

Vezz76

Sep 1, 2023
Hi,

recently purchased for Apple TV. When I select my HomePods as audio it still only plays through to speakers. Is this not working?