• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Hello , im using GSE smart IPTV app

It works only with 4g but not with Wifi since thursday.

Prior to that, since last Sunday it worked only on wifi and not 4g. So i contacted three and they sent me internet settings and lifed the adult content ban which i installed and that is when i noticed that it was no longer working.

Tried dns changer
Tried different app
Tried different broadband.
I doubt it is the ISP blocking it.
Removed any broadband filters

I just dont understand what it could be? Any suggestions thanks!

nars

Oct 20, 2016
H
Hi, new to the site so bear with me pls. Downloaded GSE IPTV and downloaded a playlist lovely. I'm using it in my galaxy s7 edge and it works great on wifi but when I try it on 4G I get
"Playback error reconnect in 3s" it's got me stumped tbh. Don't know if it's a phone issue or app issue. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Cheers all.
Hi, what country you from And what is your provider name because I have the same problem.

John T

Apr 11, 2018
Greetings;

I was wondering if someone can tell me how the "Record Function"
works in macOS GSE Pro as I googled and found nothing to help me
using this function!
Thank you.

jlmv45

Jul 24, 2018
Hello , im using GSE smart IPTV app

It works only with 4g but not with Wifi since thursday.

Prior to that, since last Sunday it worked only on wifi and not 4g. So i contacted three and they sent me internet settings and lifed the adult content ban which i installed and that is when i noticed that it was no longer working.

Tried dns changer
Tried different app
Tried different broadband.
I doubt it is the ISP blocking it.
Removed any broadband filters

I just dont understand what it could be? Any suggestions thanks!

i have the same problem, im from spain,, if you know how to fix it tell us.. please. thanks

beegees

Sep 18, 2018
Hello,

Is it possible to come-back to the previous Channel with GSE IPTV on Apple TV ?

Thank you in advance.

Bee

jimout

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

I have seen the "R" button for recording and it seems to record, however I don't know where to retrieve the recorded program.
Any ideas ?

Mazza

Nov 3, 2018
I'm using GSE iptv on my iPad connected to my TV. It works great but I can't get it full screen on my TV. I've tried all the different options by clicking the screen ratio button on the bottom right.

baltique1

Nov 5, 2018
Got the app yesterday (Apple TV and Mac)... watched all day and loved it. Really excited about it. Then today.. nothing. Spins and spins or says Aspect cannot play channel.
Nothing changed on my end as far as I know.
Any ideas? I'd love to get it back up and working ASAP

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
You sound like you're trying the service first time. That's why i assume you had a trial/test on your device.

Probably the trial/test link you have used for IPTV has ended as you mentioned "watching all day".

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Did anybody try this on fire tv stick, is it even possible to install to it?

Sjogren

Jul 6, 2017
It works fine for me, but i have one problem. I can see all channels on my phone, but when i try to cast it to my chromecast, only a few channels works to cast? Any ideas what it wrong?

Altero

Dec 28, 2018
Hi everyone, new here. I downloaded GSE and it works fine, got my playlist set up, etc. I would need some help with the recording feature though. Can I actually schedule a recording like by setting the time for example and the channel? Thanks a lot!

SteveGunn

Dec 17, 2018
UK
Reseller ID
sgunnage
It works fine for me, but i have one problem. I can see all channels on my phone, but when i try to cast it to my chromecast, only a few channels works to cast? Any ideas what it wrong?
I think about update somewhere has broken the Cast feature in large. I have the same problem :(

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
someone else have problems with epg on this app? already did try with other server.
also a other app with xtream codes. no one works

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
someone else have problems with epg on this app? already did try with other server.
also a other app with xtream codes. no one works
Hello,
EPG is working perfectly on GSE app. Remove the GSE app and reinstall again. In the meantime reset the line and use the new Credential on GSE
Regards,

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hello,
EPG is working perfectly on GSE app. Remove the GSE app and reinstall again. In the meantime reset the line and use the new Credential on GSE
Regards,
Allready did. Im using Android Phone. have added acount to xtream codes api. channels works, but if i press install EPG, it shows me an Error.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

On that line, you activate any MAC?

Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

OK. Remove the MAC address from the line and reset the line (means change the line password) then try on GSE.

Once GSE app is working (including EPG) add again the MAC address.

Regards,