• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How do you know if a reseller is still active?

joyride

Oct 2, 2018
As title says. It's more than a year since the reseller was active here and when looking at his profile it says "This user's profile is not available". (what a stupid message)

Obviously I don't want to renew and pay for my existing subscription if the service won't be delivered.

Reactions: hacxx

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
As title says. It's more than a year since the reseller was active here and when looking at his profile it says "This user's profile is not available". (what a stupid message)

Obviously I don't want to renew and pay for my existing subscription if the service won't be delivered.
could be that he is banned. you can talk to a mod and check this issue more in detail.
or simply ask here to get a new subscription: https://iptv.community/threads/iptv-subscription.8338/

ajibola

Oct 2, 2019
Reseller ID
adewunmi
hello,please can anyone help me with the URL for resellers panel. my laptop is broke and i need the url for the panel to login.thanks

IPTVWorldStream

Oct 2, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTVWorldStream
Hello, please can someone help me with the URL for the Reseller Panel. My iMac is broken and I need the URL for the panel to log in

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, please can someone help me with the URL for the Reseller Panel. My iMac is broken and I need the URL for the panel to log in
But due to maintenance it's down, you need to try again later:

Dear All,

The Dashboard will be up in a few whiles, lines m3u working but not MAG and E2. You won't be able to create new lines and make any changes, just to see lines. If we allow creating this will cause more problems.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update (14:15 CET): Found a solution for MAG and E2, need time to set-up, after that, all should work normal, full access to Dashboard (lines, editing, creating, extending, etc)

IPTVWorldStream

Oct 2, 2018
Reseller ID
IPTVWorldStream
Can you write me an e-mail when it is ready to open the dashboard to mag + e2 and lines can register, create and edit.