• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Jonzo

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone tell me, if I'm watching a programme on an android box on a certain channel and decide to channel hop, how to I get the channel I was watching back onto full screen without having to navigate back. On the zgemma I can press exit, is there such a function on the android remote?

Mardaki

Jun 9, 2017
mobara.tv
Reseller ID
Mobara IPTV
WHAT'S NEW 1.6.9 UPDATED on November 20, 2018

[New] - Support M3U File / URL

- Compatibility with Other IPTV Panel too.
- Arrangements - You can move group for better arrangements.

[New] - Contains Ads and Ads Free Version is available In-app-purchase.

Reactions: kidkanjas

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Hi!

When i click on Live tv it shows that no arrengments is found and instead shows "All" including VOD, series etc. The same happens when you click "movies". It dosent group but shows "All" instead.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Hi Guys been using iptv smarters APK for a long time but just the last few days i have been unable to download the EPG any help or info please.
Cheers i have put in a ticket to, but customers are going ape

Reactions: alketius

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi Guys been using iptv smarters APK for a long time but just the last few days i have been unable to download the EPG any help or info, please.
Cheers i have put in a ticket to, but customers are going ape
Hello,
reinstall the app, and as well clean the cache of your device and try again.

And for EPG, It should be working, maybe just a temporary problem at the moment.

Kind Regards.

Regards.

Reactions: DoJaja

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
It been Down for a while now and only on Rapid i sell 2 other IPTV and they are working fine rapid was working great then just stopped dragging the EPG?

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Flawless on fire sticks I have done at least 19 if them. Currently running mine on fire stick
The EPG is rapid side as i have 2 other iptv providers and its only radip thats isnt working on iptv smarters and no point asking them why it stopped as they never get back to you?

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
The EPG is rapid side as i have 2 other iptv providers and its only radip thats isnt working on iptv smarters and no point asking them why it stopped as they never get back to you?
I use it with Rapid and it works great!

Do you login with xtream codes API?
Just enter your username, password and the URL and thats it, all programs comes up with EPG.

jonas36

Nov 5, 2017
Reseller ID
jonas36
I have the same problem, i have tried on many android devices and still not get the epg to work, is there any soulution for this? is there something wrong with the app?

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Hi!

Anyone have problems with VOD on IPTV Smarters app. In the VOD section "multisubtitles" the movies dont update, its the same movies listed there for over 1,5 month?
I use android and have the latest update of the app.

Bourque

Jan 7, 2019
I fixed my neighbor epg the app system date was off messing epg up. Maybe I should get one of these boxes lol.

Smack090

Jan 7, 2019
Ok i have some questions regarding iptv smarters app. Just got a tx3 mini L box. i'm sure it's one of the boxes with the least working interferens. Well it's slow as
H***.

1. i found out that iptv smarters is the absolut most compatible app for my device, regarding loading times and functionality. So witch version of the app is most stable and best? i'm currently using 1.6.9

2. I'm trying to get the subtitles working thru the app, but it's impossible (i think). I've even tied it on an earlier version (1.4) didn't work there either.
It doesn't matter if i have it subs on or off in the settings, neither does it work if i set it to "native" or "hardware".

Please help a fellow in need.

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Ok i have some questions regarding iptv smarters app. Just got a tx3 mini L box. i'm sure it's one of the boxes with the least working interferens. Well it's slow as
H***.

1. i found out that iptv smarters is the absolut most compatible app for my device, regarding loading times and functionality. So witch version of the app is most stable and best? i'm currently using 1.6.9

2. I'm trying to get the subtitles working thru the app, but it's impossible (i think). I've even tied it on an earlier version (1.4) didn't work there either.
It doesn't matter if i have it subs on or off in the settings, neither does it work if i set it to "native" or "hardware".

Please help a fellow in need.

Hi!

The subs dont work in the app and it dont update the VOD section. I have sent email to them but nothing happens.

HasseSwe

Jan 15, 2019
Hi
Can someone help me with this.?
I use IPTV Smarters Pro on a Nvidia Shield, and I use VLC as player (to get the subs). But there is one irritating problem. Sometimes when watching a channel, full view, the VLC player stops and I'm returned to the group channel list with the small preview. Sometimes I can go back to full VLC-view directly (by pressing OK as usually) but mostly that doesn't work. Instead I have open another channel in full view and then go back to the one I want to see. And a few times I even have to close the IPTV Smarters app and then reopen it before VLC works again.
I have tried the delete and reinstall VLC app, but it didn't help.
My internet speed is around 120-150Mbit/s all the time.
Please help. Its very irritating..

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
Hi
Can someone help me with this.?
I use IPTV Smarters Pro on a Nvidia Shield, and I use VLC as player (to get the subs). But there is one irritating problem. Sometimes when watching a channel, full view, the VLC player stops and I'm returned to the group channel list with the small preview. Sometimes I can go back to full VLC-view directly (by pressing OK as usually) but mostly that doesn't work. Instead I have open another channel in full view and then go back to the one I want to see. And a few times I even have to close the IPTV Smarters app and then reopen it before VLC works again.
I have tried the delete and reinstall VLC app, but it didn't help.
My internet speed is around 120-150Mbit/s all the time.
Please help. Its very irritating..
Hello, to app open at the same times with the same link?