• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
BilalBekim
If yes, you paid for 1 line and when you open the 2 apps it's blocking because you are not allowed to connect 2 apps at the same time.

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Has anyone managed to sort out EPG on Smarters? Hasn't been working for 3 weeks apart for a couple of days this week and its off again. I have another sub independent of this community & EPG is working perfectly.

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Does anyone know of a reseller whose product works with Smarters? My EPG has not been working for nearly a month now, yet I have another sub from a different provider not from this community (always has 2 subs for back up) and its working fine.

BestaTV

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me with this issue ? When setting a recording time, it stops after around 60 seconds ? I am using Smarters Pro on an Android box.
You can only record the channel you are watching if you paid for one connection. Or maybe you are out of downloading space

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Hi the EPG guide doest come in now and has an error?

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
Releasing v2.0 IPTV Smarters Pro for Android on 8 Feb 2019
We are pleased to announce we are gonna release the next version 2.0 of On 8 Feb 2019.
See:
https://www.whmcssmarters.com/clien...V-Smarters-Pro-for-Android-on-8-Feb-2019.html
But:
We are sorry for the delay in releasing this version as we were working on other projects as well.

New Features :

• Chrome Cast Support
  • Support HTTPs Streams
  • Media Player Improvements (Fast Zapping, Playback buffer feature added, Freezing issue fixed etc)
  • Any External Players can be added from the device for playing streams
  • Ability to set different Media Player for Live, Movies, Series etc
  • Ability to show/hide entered password ( with an eye icon)
  • EPG Improvements - Loading EPG Very fast
  • Fixed EPG Installation Error ( Network's Error Fixed that happened due to Heavy EPG Data)
  • Ability to adding Fav from EPG Screen
  • Play block streaming(ts) in an update by Xtream-Codes ( Some ISPs blocking the .ts format so now it supports direct stream URL without /live and. ts )
  • New Languages Support Added (Romania, Hungary)
We are sorry for the delay in releasing this version as we were working on other projects as well.

Upcoming Projects
- Smart TV app for Samsung and LG TV

I can't wait for the new Relese v2.0. Hope this will fix the EPG problem. - Yes, would like to have it also on my LG Smart TV !

Reactions: Nonid and Talush

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
So when is the new version coming? It has gone past the 8/2?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
No news yet, only the msg "We are sorry for the delay in releasing this version as we were working on other projects as well".

As soon as the new version is available we will update the first post.

Looking forward to the Upcoming Project
- Smart TV app for Samsung and LG TV

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
Since the 20. Feb 2019 you can find the version 2.0.2 on playstore. Still EPG problems?

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
EPG still not working with new update....worked last night & today no EPG again. I have another sub independent of this community (always have 2 for back up) and EPG is working fine with same app.

Bdiddy

Feb 27, 2019
Hi, I'm using IPTV Smarters Pro and I currently have 2 different subs and 1 the epg is fantastic and the other no matter what I cant get the epg to work. Any suggestions

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
Can anybody confirm smartens does bot work anymore on android and ios (strangely though it works over mobile internet but not trough wifi)

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
if it works through 4G and not on wifi try to change the dns.. had 1-2 issues of the same and that was the solution. but was no smarters..was generally not working on the house intern network