• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

dogge8

Jan 11, 2019
An awesome app, but i don't get the EPG to work. Really annoying. I have uploaded my list of file / url, but when I copy the epg link from the dashboard and paste it into smarters, smarters say it doesn't work. But it works in other iptv apps. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
An awesome app, but i don't get the EPG to work. Really annoying. I have uploaded my list of file / url, but when I copy the epg link from the dashboard and paste it into smarters, smarters say it doesn't work. But it works in other iptv apps. Any suggestions?? Thanks
Dont add your list as M3U but rather like this :

Server url :
username :
Password :

Then the app will download channels and EPG ;)

dogge8

Jan 11, 2019
now it is gone, has tried to update epg. it says it downloaded epg 2019 but it doesn't show up !! some ideas?

Nutts

Jul 12, 2019
Hi mine went off last night mid programme and has never come back on just says playback error,reconnect 3s then a black screen saying this video can not be played. My sub isnt up until April 2020. When I went onto account I noticed it says active connection 0. Any help much appreciated

Nutts

Jul 12, 2019
I've been with him for 3years with no issues and always plenty of help and fast response but he Seems to have disappeared at the moment.not sure what to do

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
If your reseller is not answering I would recommend that you open a ticket over your dashboard. Support Team can help you out then.
For us it's difficult to help as we don't have access to your line

jrcreso

Jul 13, 2019
Reseller ID
crj2201
Please. How delete user or list on IPTV Smarters? And how block adult content?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Bouquet List via Dashboard: Choose to Manage lines - press the three dots

- choose Bouquet list - enable/disable countries and click "Update"

Regards

Reactions: R-Media

giusgiuseppe

Jul 14, 2019
HI, i would like download this app for my samsung tv (tine os) but miss on smart hub store (united state area).
Is possible to download and manually install via usb ???
Thanks

Reactions: mavi320

dogge8

Jan 11, 2019
Hi. I do not get the text to work on the channels, choose swe sub but the text never comes. I use the built in player

Homak

Aug 13, 2019
This is a great app! Thanks for guide ;)
Just a question to more expert users than me...
Sometimes my internet connection has quick disconnections and the streaming stops.
I'm using the default player but i'm in mind to change it with VLC and set a greater buffer...
Could be a solution?