• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super reseller * Since 2017 *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
This is a great app! Thanks for guide ;)
Just a question to more expert users than me...
Sometimes my internet connection has quick disconnections and the streaming stops.
I'm using the default player but i'm in mind to change it with VLC and set a greater buffer...
Could be a solution?
You could try and use HLS as streamformat as this uses Pre-Buffer :)

H

Homak

Aug 13, 2019
You could try and use HLS as streamformat as this uses Pre-Buffer :)
Hi Sense,

thanks for your good suggestion. I'll try it, but i suppose that i have to change my personal m3u link ("output=m3u8" instead of "output=ts"), cause by changing the stream format in IPTV SMARTERS options no channel is visible...
Anyhow, VLC for android seems to not have an option to edit the buffering size.

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Super reseller * Since 2017 *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi Sense,

thanks for your good suggestion. I'll try it, but i suppose that i have to change my personal m3u link ("output=m3u8" instead of "output=ts"), cause by changing the stream format in IPTV SMARTERS options no channel is visible...
Anyhow, VLC for android seems to not have an option to edit the buffering size.
Did you add your credentials in the app by adding the M3U or did you add as Xtreme server ?

H

Homak

Aug 13, 2019
Did you add your credentials in the app by adding the M3U or did you add as Xtreme server ?
i'm logged with Xtreme server, but in config mail that was sent to me, i've an m3u link too. I'll try to log with this, by changing the "output=m3u8" at the end. I apologize for the little experience with IPTV configurations! :innocent:

uriX

uriX

*Verified reseller++
Reseller
May 2, 2018
Norway, Sweden
urix.eu
Reseller ID
uriX
This is a great app! Thanks for guide ;)
Just a question to more expert users than me...
Sometimes my internet connection has quick disconnections and the streaming stops.
I'm using the default player but i'm in mind to change it with VLC and set a greater buffer...
Could be a solution?
What kind of device do you use?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Fire TV 1
Refiel Samsung 2
Stevemiff71 Others 2
G Your Suggestions 0
A LG 21