• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Hi I've had to change my set up to 'Load your file/url'. But have no idea how to add EPG url from dashboard. Can anyone help please?

Also the layout is a lot more basic with this set up, with the API set up you had previews of the channel while you were searching, could I revert to this with the url setup? Thanks
I agree and have tried va number of setups without luck, I think you or I need to email smarters directly since this not is a problem from rapid but the player.

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
I agree and have tried va number of setups without luck, I think you or I need to email smarters directly since this not is a problem from rapid but the player.
I have another sub with a different provider (always have 2 for backups) and I have logged in via the API set up just now so I don't know where the problem is. Will keep searching for answers :)

beekaykay

Nov 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me where to find the epg line to add to the smarters app?
I've got it all set up using m3u plus line but get no epg on any channels.
I usually use mag emulator but wanted to use smarters app on second device when not using mag.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Can anyone tell me where to find the epg line to add to the smarters app?
I've got it all set up using m3u plus line but get no epg on any channels.
I usually use mag emulator but wanted to use smarters app on second device when not using mag.
sure, you'll find it in your dashboard:
1574696032563.png
And if you need one link for all countries, send me a PM and I'll try to help you with it.

Costa993

Nov 26, 2019
Hi all, new here. I already have the iltv smarters pro app installed but my subscription is about to end. Where can I purchase a new one and is it easy to enter the info? Thank you in advance

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all, new here. I already have the iltv smarters pro app installed but my subscription is about to end. Where can I purchase a new one and is it easy to enter the info? Thank you in advance

Reactions: Nonid
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
guys small issue

on LG TV in the stream settings you can choose m3u8 and ts.. I take ts and save..then it works perfect... but if I restart the app line on next day or whatever.. the setting is back to m3u8.. like it doesn't save it as standard... any ideas how to solve that? it's anoying to go to setting every time to change to .ts

thanks

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
guys small issue

on LG TV in the stream settings you can choose m3u8 and ts.. I take ts and save..then it works perfect... but if I restart the app line on next day or whatever.. the setting is back to m3u8.. like it doesn't save it as standard... any ideas how to solve that? it's anoying to go to setting every time to change to .ts

thanks
Hey mate, what app? SMART IPTV (siptv) app?
If yes, there was an update, you need to use the m3u HLS (m3u8) variant:

2020-01-03
New app version 3.0.2 for LG webOS 3.0+ TVs (not an update for 2.1.56)
  • Native webOS app code on webOS 3.0+
  • Subtitle track selection is now possible on webOS 3.0+
  • Sort Favourites
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes due to migration to native webOS app version:

• Since native webOS apps don't have access to MAC, only device ID is available in the app, but it will be activated automatically after app launch if you activated your TV before. You can use your old MAC to upload playlist.
  • Press EXIT or press and hold BACK button to fully close the app in native webOS app
  • There is no longer a selection of Stream Player Type or HLS Mode, use previously installed 2.1.56 version instead
Possible issues after migrating to native webOS app version:

• If your channels don't work, try asking your playlist provider for a HLS (M3U8) type of playlist
  • If you have application stuck on loading channel list, try turning off "Add DVB-T/C/S Channels" in app's settings
Note! If you want to keep the old application version 2.1.56 in the future on webOS 3.0+ TV, DO NOT remove it.
Screenshot_20200122-202707__01.jpg

antcardo

Feb 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I have this question: How can remove accounts of Iptv Smarters app on Samsung Smart TV? I try find the correct answer but I cant find it. :(:sob:

Best regards... ;)