Does not work when clicking the "available on google play" via your link I have it on another Mi stick and on my windows laptop but was trying to whack it on another Mi tv stick.
Okay im on the linked website via Mi stick puffin browser.
if your own dns url does not work, then try another server url: http://smarters.linkthe IPTV SMARTERS PRO it's not working this LG WEBOS each this tries to add user i get an error (authorization failed for above host) but with windows apps its work
any help please
1) enter what you want.I wish I wasnt so dumb but please can someone spoonfeed me on how to make an account. I have IPTV subscription already but I have no idea what to enter in ANY of the input lines on the Add User option.
1) what do I enter in Any Name? is this my smarters username?
2) what do I enter in username? is this my IPTV subscription username?
3) what do I enter in password? is this my IPTV subscription password?
4) what do I enter in url_here.comort? is this the playlist url from my IPTV subscription?
its not only the url... reduce also bouquet list within dashboard and remove all countries and keep 4-5 groups only, because most smart tvs having limited cache/memory.Nothing I tried worked and like I say it doesn't work directly from LG store anyway so no need to try any more.
I'm not even trying the TV yet, just the app on my mac. But there is a post in this thread stating the LG app does not work and it has to be the google version, so scrap your knowledge sir, less of the attitude.
Smarters dont work on LG if installed directly from LG store, The DNS needs to be registered from the provider ( Rapid ) . So i suggest to get an Android TV box and install the app and all is fine