• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

qatar20.22

Aug 22, 2022
Reseller ID
Doha@2022
the IPTV SMARTERS PRO it's not working this LG WEBOS each this tries to add user i get an error (authorization failed for above host) but with windows apps its work
any help please
with regards

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Reactions: Simon777

dbrent

Sep 11, 2022
I wish I wasnt so dumb but please can someone spoonfeed me on how to make an account. I have IPTV subscription already but I have no idea what to enter in ANY of the input lines on the Add User option.

1) what do I enter in Any Name? is this my smarters username?
2) what do I enter in username? is this my IPTV subscription username?
3) what do I enter in password? is this my IPTV subscription password?
4) what do I enter in url_here.com:port? is this the playlist url from my IPTV subscription?

dbrent

Sep 11, 2022
Just read that the app doesnt work directly from the LG store for my tv so forget it! Will try to find another app I can use and understand

Graju

Verified & Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Nov 12, 2019
Reseller ID
Seebe IPTV
I wish I wasnt so dumb but please can someone spoonfeed me on how to make an account. I have IPTV subscription already but I have no idea what to enter in ANY of the input lines on the Add User option.

1) what do I enter in Any Name? is this my smarters username?
2) what do I enter in username? is this my IPTV subscription username?
3) what do I enter in password? is this my IPTV subscription password?
4) what do I enter in url_here.com:port? is this the playlist url from my IPTV subscription?
1) enter what you want.
2 & 3) enter username and password from your m3u line
3477-Servername.jpg
4) enetr url from your m3u line or http://smarters.link

dbrent

Sep 11, 2022
Nothing I tried worked and like I say it doesn't work directly from LG store anyway so no need to try any more.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Nothing I tried worked and like I say it doesn't work directly from LG store anyway so no need to try any more.
its not only the url... reduce also bouquet list within dashboard and remove all countries and keep 4-5 groups only, because most smart tvs having limited cache/memory.

dbrent

Sep 11, 2022
better to scrap TV @Hectorious
I'm not even trying the TV yet, just the app on my mac. But there is a post in this thread stating the LG app does not work and it has to be the google version, so scrap your knowledge sir, less of the attitude.

Smarters dont work on LG if installed directly from LG store, The DNS needs to be registered from the provider ( Rapid ) . So i suggest to get an Android TV box and install the app and all is fine ;)