• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
This is a great app! Thanks for guide ;)
Just a question to more expert users than me...
Sometimes my internet connection has quick disconnections and the streaming stops.
I'm using the default player but i'm in mind to change it with VLC and set a greater buffer...
Could be a solution?
You could try and use HLS as streamformat as this uses Pre-Buffer :)

Homak

Aug 13, 2019
You could try and use HLS as streamformat as this uses Pre-Buffer :)
Hi Sense,

thanks for your good suggestion. I'll try it, but i suppose that i have to change my personal m3u link ("output=m3u8" instead of "output=ts"), cause by changing the stream format in IPTV SMARTERS options no channel is visible...
Anyhow, VLC for android seems to not have an option to edit the buffering size.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi Sense,

thanks for your good suggestion. I'll try it, but i suppose that i have to change my personal m3u link ("output=m3u8" instead of "output=ts"), cause by changing the stream format in IPTV SMARTERS options no channel is visible...
Anyhow, VLC for android seems to not have an option to edit the buffering size.
Did you add your credentials in the app by adding the M3U or did you add as Xtreme server ?

Homak

Aug 13, 2019
Did you add your credentials in the app by adding the M3U or did you add as Xtreme server ?
i'm logged with Xtreme server, but in config mail that was sent to me, i've an m3u link too. I'll try to log with this, by changing the "output=m3u8" at the end. I apologize for the little experience with IPTV configurations! :innocent:

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
This is a great app! Thanks for guide ;)
Just a question to more expert users than me...
Sometimes my internet connection has quick disconnections and the streaming stops.
I'm using the default player but i'm in mind to change it with VLC and set a greater buffer...
Could be a solution?
What kind of device do you use?

Steve Mc

Aug 24, 2019
I've just put the IPTV starters app on my android projector and when I open it, it only asks fro username and password? There is no place for me to enter my url for the IPTV service? Anyone else got this?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I've just put the IPTV starters app on my android projector and when I open it, it only asks fro username and password? There is no place for me to enter my url for the IPTV service? Anyone else got this?
I believe you got a " branded " IPTV Smarters wich means your resellers URL should already be implemented in the app .. So you should just be able to input your Rapid subscription Username and Password :)

Nufan

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the great forum, sure helps a lot.

I am using IPTV smarters pro and it is a very good app.

Lately (let's say 2 weeks or so), catch up is not working anymore.
I don't believe I have changed any settings. I used to watch catch up programs everyday, and all of the sudden, it just stopped working. I get this playback error.

Since I have to subscriptions on 2 different boxes, I tried the other one and it works fine. So I think we can rule out a problem from my provider.

Has anyone experienced this before? And more important, does anyone knows how to solve it?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

Nufan.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the great forum, sure helps a lot.

I am using IPTV smarters pro and it is a very good app.

Lately (let's say 2 weeks or so), catch up is not working anymore.
I don't believe I have changed any settings. I used to watch catch up programs everyday, and all of the sudden, it just stopped working. I get this playback error.

Since I have to subscriptions on 2 different boxes, I tried the other one and it works fine. So I think we can rule out a problem from my provider.

Has anyone experienced this before? And more important, does anyone knows how to solve it?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

Nufan.
Try going into settings and change streamformat between HLS and MPEGTS and see wich one works the best on your device ;)

Nufan

Aug 29, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

I'll do that as soon as I can and keep you informed!

Thanks again.

Nufan

Nufan

Aug 29, 2019
OK, so I tried that.

Same result with MPEGTS, playback error, reconnect in 3s ect...

With HLS, I get a black sreen, then white, the an app error message... Live TV still works fine.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
OK, so I tried that.

Same result with MPEGTS, playback error, reconnect in 3s ect...

With HLS, I get a black sreen, then white, the an app error message... Live TV still works fine.

Any other idea?

Thanks!
Hi. Try to change line password.

Nufan

Aug 29, 2019
Well, I tried to change the player to VLC and it's working... Should have tried that from the beginning...

It's really weird though, it was working fine and suddenly stopped...

As long as it works with VLC, it's fine.

Thank you guys!

Nufan

Nufan

Aug 29, 2019
I actually went to Player Selection and chose VLC for "catch up" only...

You may want to try that.