• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Is anyone having problems with the automated downloading of live tv/series etc and tv guide. I have it set to download daily but only the tv guide is automatically downloading.

blackburn123

Sep 10, 2019
Hi All,
Hope you can help. I have an APPLE TV, and have installed IPTV SMARTERS. However, when i sometimes go back and forth with the channels, the sound on that channel remains on. And when i go onto the next channel, that sound on that channel is also on. Therefore 2 sounds are on with one screen. Does anyone know why this could be? Cant really change much from the settings, but not sure why everytime i change the channel, the sound stays on, Soemtimes there could even be 3 or 4 sounds! You may understand this is frustarting. Can anyone help? Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi All,
Hope you can help. I have an APPLE TV, and have installed IPTV SMARTERS. However, when i sometimes go back and forth with the channels, the sound on that channel remains on. And when i go onto the next channel, that sound on that channel is also on. Therefore 2 sounds are on with one screen. Does anyone know why this could be? Cant really change much from the settings, but not sure why everytime i change the channel, the sound stays on, Soemtimes there could even be 3 or 4 sounds! You may understand this is frustarting. Can anyone help? Thanks
,Try and change player and or streamformat .. Choose between HLS and MPEGTS nad see wich works the best for you :)

blackburn123

Sep 10, 2019
,Try and change player and or streamformat .. Choose between HLS and MPEGTS nad see wich works the best for you :)
Thanks for you r response. But correct me if I'm wrong but im unable to change these settings on my apple TV. I know you can change these on other platforms but not apple TV. Is there any other advice please? Thanks again

Joske Vermeule

Sep 10, 2019
I have the Z8 from Formuler and use the iptv smarters app. I can see all channels, but how to group them into countries or themes (sport, series etc)?

thomuk2006

Feb 11, 2018
hej, anyone know when this is app is going to be available on Samsung tvs in Europe? thanks.

c1pena

Oct 12, 2019
which is the correct version to download? I downloaded the app called BEST IPTV PLAYER XTREAM COES SMARTER but the login credentials in the guide do not work.

gengomeryle

Nov 12, 2019
I’m new to IPTV and I’ve downloaded IPTV Smarters to my T95 smart tv box. Went I set up my login, password and url it says 0 channels after it scans for the first time. Am I doing something wrong? It works fine on my iPhone.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I’m new to IPTV and I’ve downloaded IPTV Smarters to my T95 smart tv box. Went I set up my login, password and url it says 0 channels after it scans for the first time. Am I doing something wrong? It works fine on my iPhone.
What portal URL did you use ?
Is your subscription out of our community?
If yes, try this: http://smarters.link
If it's still doesn't work, you can send me a pm.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, IPTV smarters has stopped working with xtream codes API, it works with m3u URL in playlist but it's not categorised..

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Hi I've had to change my set up to 'Load your file/url'. But have no idea how to add EPG url from dashboard. Can anyone help please?

Also the layout is a lot more basic with this set up, with the API set up you had previews of the channel while you were searching, could I revert to this with the url setup? Thanks