• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi wondering if anyone can help as I would like to change the dns settings on my lg webOs um7400plb but only instructions found don't match mine. Thanks
you need to disconnect TV internet WIFI connection, this option is, as far as i know, only available when you connect wifi again. (while you enter wifi password you can make those dns settings).

adleronur

Apr 29, 2020
izmir
Hi! I can't watch some channels with Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV (70um7450PLA) although I can watch same channels via VLC Player on PC.
For example, ZDF, RTL, VOX are not worked on TV. But Das Erste, WDR and some regional channels are worked on TV.
I tried to use SS player, Ott player, Home IPTV, Dublex IPV TV and Smart IPTV. I have same problem all app.

Can you help me for this issue?
I appreciate if you can help in your earliest convenience...

uzielaskingforiptv

Mar 30, 2021
hi mates

I have 2 clients that have some smaller issues with SIPTV App on LG Smart TV.
What I know right now is that both have an LG TV with low memory. So I had to short the list. It works now but they have regulary "black screens" and then they have to switch channel forward and backward in order that it works again... of course that's a bit boring.

Can someone tell me if that's still related with the memory and I maybe have to shorten the bouquet list even more?

Myself I have Samsung TV and all other clients have aswell Samsung or LG (bit better LG with enough memory) and it works without any issues. So the problem cannot be the source and it has to be the TV? Or at least the internet provider maybe?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and cheers.

Here the same.. I'm new in this world of IPTV and just realized that my new TV (lg) is shit.. so the box is the only option guys?

uzielaskingforiptv

Mar 30, 2021
I recommend smart stb app although the lifetime license costs more about 27 usd but it will make your tv sct like a mag box
So you mean I should use the app Smart Stb instead of Smart IPTV? is that one better for the (nonexistent) memory of the LG tv?

Thank you in advance dude!

uzielaskingforiptv

Mar 30, 2021
You can also use smart iptv app and then use the HLS variant of your m3u file and reduce the bouquet list to 2-3 countries only to reduce the m3u file size cause most tv having limited cache/memory
I just did it.. I was checking and the tv lasted just 40 min without crashing down. Now I removed 2/3 of the folders... let's see how it works.. or starting to see the possibility to return this piece of garbage...

THANK YOU DUDE! YOU ALL GUYS HERE ARE AMAZING!

uzielaskingforiptv

Mar 30, 2021
Hi guys, one final question and I hope you can help me with some suggestions.

I'm having a hard time with my new LG, cause of the limited memory I have to turn off/on the tv every time that the error appears (I already removed some folders/channels) I've tried with 3 providers already but yeah... the tv is not very IPTV friendly.

In the past, I had IPTV on a Samsung tv, where I could watch the entire weekend and never had this problem (not enough memory and the app crashing down).

I just checked with the company where we bought the tv, and we have 30 days to return the TV for free... If I want to use just the TV (not extra devices like boxes or sticks) would you recommend changing the TV for a Samsung? or you also had this problem with Samsung's TV's?

I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter. I'm losing my hair already with this LG garbage..