• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

M3U playlist disappears (GSE IPTV PRO)

daaren

Aug 7, 2023
I have this very strange problem with my GSE IPTV PRO, and I think it might relate to my Apple TV..

I've used GSE for many years without encountering this problem before earlier this year. I would go onto the app and the list of channels would be gone, and when I would go to "External playlists" the app would be stuck on the "Video Help" and I would not be able to click "Add M3U URL"

This forced me to deleting the app and downloading it again and adding the URL. It then worked again, but after a couple of days the problem would resurface again, exactly the same. I would delete the app and install again etc.

This has also happened on another IPTV -app called iPlayTV.

Which leads me to think that it might be something wrong with my Apple TV as my friend's app works just fine..

Anyone experienced this, or can think of a reason?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have this very strange problem with my GSE IPTV PRO, and I think it might relate to my Apple TV..

I've used GSE for many years without encountering this problem before earlier this year. I would go onto the app and the list of channels would be gone, and when I would go to "External playlists" the app would be stuck on the "Video Help" and I would not be able to click "Add M3U URL"

This forced me to deleting the app and downloading it again and adding the URL. It then worked again, but after a couple of days the problem would resurface again, exactly the same. I would delete the app and install again etc.

This has also happened on another IPTV -app called iPlayTV.

Which leads me to think that it might be something wrong with my Apple TV as my friend's app works just fine..

Anyone experienced this, or can think of a reason?
apple tv has too many restrictions, they removed good iptv apps from their store and just a few left and that's why i don't like apple anymore. android is the way to go ;)