• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG 410 Technical Issues

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
Hey guys!

After long work I figured out a way to get normal Rapid IPTV working on Stalker 5.1 on the MAG410. No StbEmu whatsoever required, it completely runs on Stalker 5.1. It was a bit tricky to set up, but if anyone has got a MAG410 or is interested in using Stalker 5.1 MW, feel free to contact me for details! :)

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Hey guys!

After long work I figured out a way to get normal Rapid IPTV working on Stalker 5.1 on the MAG410. No StbEmu whatsoever required, it completely runs on Stalker 5.1. It was a bit tricky to set up, but if anyone has got a MAG410 or is interested in using Stalker 5.1 MW, feel free to contact me for details! :)
why dont you post the fix so everyone can see !

Mite1200

Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
Hey guys!

why dont you post the fix so everyone can see !
There is no general "fix" for it from the user side. I can only offer Stalker 5.1 to my own customers. It's very tricky and not suitable for the wide mass, I mainly did it for myself as I use a MAG410 and I don't like to use StbEmu. There is a lot of fine-tuning for every user, and because the demand for Stalker 5.1 is very very low anyway, everyone who is interested can contact me and I can look setting it up on a subscription. There is no way to make it work for every service, I completely set it up for my own use and customers.

Mite1200

Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
The video got moved to this link

The only thing which this guy does is just using StbEmu or some 3rd party software. This is nothing new and you could also install StbEmu on your Android phone or whatever device to make it "compatible".

The MAG410 and especially the remote is supposed for the use with the preinstalled IPTV apps (stalker and ministra), so you will not have the best user experience with any of these 3rd party apps. There is a (more or less) "solution" for the problem if people are willing to be able to live without using VOD and catch-up. For these two things I'd recommend using StbEmu or so, but for the average user which mainly watches IPTV channels it is possible. The user experience and interface is much better with the native IPTV apps in my opinion. Won't give any details about how I did it here though, it is very complicated and hard to set up. I will also only do it for a few people as the solution is rather unpractical with setting it up on my side, so if someone really wants it, you can contact me. Won't do this for many people though.

There is no client-sided solution which would make Rapid compatible with the native IPTV apps. There are 3rd party apps which can make it compatible with any other device too, but it's not the supposed use - deal with it. I recommend using a normal MAG2xx or 3xx if you want to use the old portal with the full features. But the new one looks really fresh and the user experience is better in my opinion.

george60

May 26, 2018
my mag 410 has stalker 5.1 ready to install is this no good for iptv? people keep advising me to use stb. emu.

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
my mag 410 has stalker 5.1 ready to install is this no good for iptv? people keep advising me to use stb. emu.

Stalker is not supported.

But the 410 is technical a Android box try and instal perfect palyer or GSE player

shrek55555

Jun 24, 2018
Hey Guys

Same problem got myself a Mag410 and wondering how to load portal with IPTV
I asked some IPTV providers and i no one has a valid program for it

What do i do ??

warrorcy

Sep 29, 2018
Who can provide the firmware of the MAG410? The official refused to provide, but the machine is really bad! STALKER can't support my account either.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Who can provide the firmware of the MAG410? The official refused to provide, but the machine is really bad! STALKER can't support my account either.
Hello,
try to use STB Emulator on MAG 410
Regards,

valoots

Dec 7, 2016
Hi,
I'm used to work with MAG v.412 "TVIP S-Box" and I'm was always using "Web portal" to setup IPTV, it was very easy, I just needed to enter the MAG URL and add the MAC adress to my line.

This option is not existing anymore, I have choice between :
- TVIP Middleware
- Middleware API
- M3U-playlist
- IPTV-portal
- Stalker Middleware
- Android app

Can you explain me how to do the setup with one of these options please?
I actually have the application Kodi now, maybe I can do it from this app?

Thanks a lot for your help

Reactions: affeaffo

Skorpiz

Jan 13, 2017
Hi
I’ve been running Linux mode on Tvip 412 box but can’t get tv series to work.VOD is fine but no tv series ,only folder names but no series inside.cross checked with a friends tvip410 box and they are the same. Any idea to my issue??
Thanks
Skorpiz

Azole

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
Azole
Hi
I’ve been running Linux mode on Tvip 412 box but can’t get tv series to work.VOD is fine but no tv series ,only folder names but no series inside.cross checked with a friends tvip410 box and they are the same. Any idea to my issue??
Thanks
Skorpiz
is the tv series active in the busqette?

muli

Apr 17, 2017
What app are people running to get the mag box to run smooth? I have a shield but it seems like the mag box is a android box so it should work. I'm using all kinds of apps, the emulator, perfect player, extreme player pro just to name a few. STB Emulator seems to crash every now and then, but when it works it's great.

Ucairo

Jan 5, 2019
"following fields filled in incorrectly: portal 1 url

I have a IPTV list that I use at the Android app..works fine.

Trying to put the same list or another list as a portal. And i get this message

Portal is other adress than List adress?

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
"following fields filled in incorrectly: portal 1 url

I have a IPTV list that I use at the Android app..works fine.

Trying to put the same list or another list as a portal. And i get this message

Portal is other adress than List adress?

Ask ur reseller for portal adress

Giveme Iptv

Reseller
Aug 21, 2017
Reseller ID
chipsite
Hi, can someone clarify if the MAG410 works with Rapid? And if so, how to set it up, please. Many thanks

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hi, can someone clarify if the MAG410 works with Rapid? And if so, how to set it up, please. Many thanks
Hello,

Our service support MAG BOX 250, 254, 256, 322, 349w3, 351 (4K)

Regards,