• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
Hi,

Just want to try Rapid again, is there still blockage on match days? Any update?

shiwen55
Yes there is still blockage on Match days. You need to use VPN to bypass it. For now there are no matches any way so everything works just fine

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
thats is correct.. You can find it on your dashboard ;)
Right, it's only Android, Linux, Windows and Mac supported. Here what I'm going to do:

I have an LG TV (or someone who's got MAG box), so to keep using VPN (Rapid does not support neither of them), I will do the following:

Rapid VPN is Open VPN compatible so if I buy a mini VPN router off Amazon that has Open VPN compatibility, then I can upload Rapid configuration files on to mini VPN router and connect, then connect TV and MAG box to mini router (a bit of experiment, but I will update you)

Stay tuned everyone !! I will update you :)

shiwen55

Reactions: Nonid and Sense

Jumbo

Apr 17, 2022
Right, it's only Android, Linux, Windows and Mac supported. Here what I'm going to do:

I have an LG TV (or someone who's got MAG box), so to keep using VPN (Rapid does not support neither of them), I will do the following:

Rapid VPN is Open VPN compatible so if I buy a mini VPN router off Amazon that has Open VPN compatibility, then I can upload Rapid configuration files on to mini VPN router and connect, then connect TV and MAG box to mini router (a bit of experiment, but I will update you)

Stay tuned everyone !! I will update you :)

shiwen55
And the result was...............................................

p487m

Aug 14, 2022
I'm unable to watch LIVE Champions League on BT Sport, or any Premier League on Sky/BT.. but outside of blocking times is ok. I tried using Windscribe VPN but it is not working.

does vpn service still work? as i just get timeout when trying to connect using openvpn
It sometimes works for me, but tends to timeout when I want to watch a match, which is no use!

3970nw

Aug 25, 2022
I'm using a fire stick with NordVPN running on it and its impossible to watch Live CL on BT due to continued buffering, Out side of live games all seems to work fine but I only use this for the Live footie.

PTF94

Mar 11, 2021
I have been using Surfshark with WireGuard mode on a small portable router. At least for the Portuguese channels it is working fine. I even get enough speed to watch 4K channels.

Paulio4rup

Aug 27, 2023
Live Champions League judder. It's not buffering (there is no spinning wheel). Streams are smooth any other time but any live big match seems to suffer judder. Currently trying to watch CL live- FHD/HD is unwatchable. SD is OK. No throttling at my end.

Reactions: Pinki2102

Pinki2102

Dec 8, 2015
Reseller ID
Lola21
Live Champions League judder. It's not buffering (there is no spinning wheel). Streams are smooth any other time but any live big match seems to suffer judder. Currently trying to watch CL live- FHD/HD is unwatchable. SD is OK. No throttling at my end.
I have the same problem

Reactions: Paulio4rup

Paulio4rup

Aug 27, 2023
Same issue last night with the live CL matches. FHD/HD unwatchable. SD mostly OK with a few moments of judder.

Will see how tonight's Europa League games go. Just checked, all FHD/HD streams are smooth right now with less than 4 hours till the first set of game kick off.

Reactions: Artan92

dave_lian

Apr 11, 2020
this iptv become unwatchable specially if you want to watch football! buffer almost every minutes. CPL and EPL. Need to find other reliable IPTV provider!

Paulio4rup

Aug 27, 2023
Dreadful service today. Live football on TNT sports & Viaplay Sports channels all suffering judder & are unwatchable.