• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

partizani

Sep 11, 2017
I just got a trial from this service the other week .
Havent used rapid for a good few years but my God what a awful service . Yes i remember often weekends during the football matches a lot of buffering stoping and so on but at least it had a elegant playlist if the channels neat and tidy
Then last week had the trial.. what a horrible playlist .The good thing these days is that you can find other providers with a lot more stable service
Sad Rapid is gone downhill , used to have some of the best quality of the channels and some of those were near terrestrial channels picture quality

Mnbvcxz

Dec 27, 2022
Well, I also experience issues on swedish hockey match days... All hockey channels lagg every 5 to 15 seconds on highest league matches...

Router restarted, formuler restarted, tried all DNS servers that were available in the server list, VPN doesn''t make a significant difference either... I start to believe I need to find a new supplier as soon as my subscription runs out. Sad, because the service otherwise was great and stable for many years, but since the beginning of this year, there were more and more disturbances through poor buffering.