• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

Mandyola

Sep 20, 2019
It might be OK now but it wont be long before his server gets hit by footy police. My mate has a different iptv supplier and hes been OK but it wont be long Vpn works fine why bother moving.

Reactions: shiwen55

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
It might be OK now but it wont be long before his server gets hit by footy police. My mate has a different iptv supplier and hes been OK but it wont be long Vpn works fine why bother moving.
Just trying to cut down costs.

After searching, have come up with another solution. Found a cheaper alternative, costing half the price of Liberty Shield, but needs manual configuration, which pretty confident I could do. Already spoken to Liberty guys and they'd do partial refund for remaining months, which is very good.

I'll keep you updated lads

shiwen55

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
always just looking for cheaper cheaper and cheaper... you guys are destroying it as nobody is willing to put his full efford and energy into something where people are not open to pay a bit you get good quality... just milking out the cow and even adk for refund... absolutely ridiculous

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
always just looking for cheaper cheaper and cheaper... you guys are destroying it as nobody is willing to put his full efford and energy into something where people are not open to pay a bit you get good quality... just milking out the cow and even adk for refund... absolutely ridiculous
That's not the case.

Rather than paying more to get VPN for instance, Rapid should sort themselves out and I myself happily pay that extra to Rapid, that's true

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
you can get very good VPN for 1€ a month... on top you are protecting yourself even better...

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
you can get very good VPN for 1€ a month... on top you are protecting yourself even better...
My friend, I don't care if this has offended you or not. I probably leave Rapid for good too. Even if you give me your service for 1p, I would'n buy it from you, such a hassle and headache. There are plenty IPTV out there who take on board only by recommendation and referral, much better.

And an update:

I got a much better VPN than Liberty Shield. This thing is smaller, portable and you can customise who you want to be with, half the price of Liberty !!

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
you didn't offend me as I don't care what you do or not

it's just sad that people in general are only looking for cheapest and then cry around it doesn't work properly.

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
i dont get it . we pay and in return we need responsibility .

rapid just can make an server and install vpn on it and from that server provide service .

i dont know why they dont want listen to customers !!!!!

its not customer problem . as you can see an others iptv providers there is no such a problem .

we love rapid and stick with it but in return we ask to fix this problem

warm regards

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

rapid just can make an server and install vpn on it and from that server provide service .

its not customer problem . as you can see an others iptv providers there is no such a problem .

warm regards
Rapid is big, that's why rapid gets more attention from ISP than potential other IPTV providers.

Rapid is working on a VPN solution, have a look here and be patient, please:

Reactions: shiwen55 and Arash

Instant-IPTV

Sep 9, 2016
instant-iptv.com
Reseller ID
instant

warm regards
No offence but;

If your ISP blocks your connection it's your problem.
You are responsible for your connection to the servers, the service on the servers (I mean that the channels are running) is on rapids responsibility.

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
No offence but;

If your ISP blocks your connection it's your problem.
You are responsible for your connection to the servers, the service on the servers (I mean that the channels are running) is on rapids responsibility.
you are totally right . but why rapid didn't mention about it during the PAY time ?????

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
if you think you get IPTV and it works like legal subscription then you just don't understand how IPTV works..

you guys want to have all as cheap as possible and with no fails at all... like you want a ferrari but just pay for a fiat.. forget it

• Angry

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
if you think you get IPTV and it works like legal subscription then you just don't understand how IPTV works..

you guys want to have all as cheap as possible and with no fails at all... like you want a ferrari but just pay for a fiat.. forget it
as we alll know he rapid is the best and also the price is the best ! also exception is the BEST !

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
I think the whole objective is useless, meaningless.

My brother pays £50 annually, uses MAG, never has blocking problem, never image or sound problems or buffering...

I paid less than that for 6x months, I paid more, then I should get a better service than my brother, that's a fact, whether sellers like it or not...

Reactions: Arash