• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

Mandyola

Sep 20, 2019
Just set up my VPN router and it works fine. Basically its a plug and play and very impressed. Just waiting for rest of family to connect and see what sort of output we get. up to now its great.

Reactions: shiwen55

maxmix

Sep 4, 2019
UK and Russian
Just set up my VPN router and it works fine. Basically its a plug and play and very impressed. Just waiting for rest of family to connect and see what sort of output we get. up to now its great.
Well done! I've been using mine for a week now and had no problems at all. Now can enjoy TV all weekend long. Thanks to Rapid for allowing VPN and Liberty Shield for great router.

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Great !! I'd suggest use the VPN router for streaming or things you'd need a VPN. It's better to connect to main router for other things, like mobile phones or etc and you can always switch between. I'm glad you like it !!

Reactions: Mandyola

Mandyola

Sep 20, 2019
Great !! I'd suggest use the VPN router for streaming or things you'd need a VPN. It's better to connect to main router for other things, like mobile phones or etc and you can always switch between. I'm glad you like it !!
Yes your right i just use VPN for streaming. I didn't realise at first that you can run both routers at the same time, the rest of the family use main router with no drop in speed. I cant believe how easy this is to set up, thanks for the heads up. I think we need to spread the news.

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Yes your right i just use VPN for streaming. I didn't realise at first that you can run both routers at the same time, the rest of the family use main router with no drop in speed. I cant believe how easy this is to set up, thanks for the heads up. I think we need to spread the news.
Good, how did it go? Word of advise (I've done the same and it's on Liberty Shield FAQ), if you ever get buffering or disconnecting while streaming or using VPN router, switch your box, VPN router and main router. Wait for two minutes, switch on main router, wait until connected, then switch on VPN router, wait a minute, then your streaming box. Liberty Shield support said it's called full power something. It's happened to me once only, after using VPN router for a full day, none-stop.

Reactions: Mandyola

Lamy5

Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys,

Thinking of buying LibertyShield Lite for Portugal. Is it working good with VPN router? To what country do you set up yout VPN?

Thanks in advance

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys,

Thinking of buying LibertyShield Lite for Portugal. Is it working good with VPN router? To what country do you set up yout VPN?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

VPN countries on Liberty Shield account I have:

UK, USA, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Switzerland - Tier 2 VPN

Canada, France - Legacy VPN

Hope this helps,

shiwen55

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
I am in UK and have also setup my router to UK.

With VPN you don't need to change countries. As the connection is encrypted and hidden, irrespective where you live. Normal UK connection can be blocked but not VPN UK connection. I have tested and tried, all good.

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Has anyone tried using Smartdnsproxy to over come the premier league blocking issue with us you don’t need a new router you change the ip of your router through their software and then add 2 dns IP address it works on everything here in Spain but I have never tried it in the Uk

EpTIVI

Jun 1, 2019
Has anyone tried using Smartdnsproxy to over come the premier league blocking issue with us you don’t need a new router you change the ip of your router through their software and then add 2 dns IP address it works on everything here in Spain but I have never tried it in the Uk

do you have a link for this to get more info about this?

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
I have tried DNS with no luck. DNS only removes geographical restrictions and does not encrypt and hide your connection. ISP can still block you with DNS (I have tried and know this)

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
The cheapest DNS provider I have found that they'd do VPN with an extra (no VPN router) are unblockrDOTnet

You could download their App to Android box or PC, but you're limited if using Apple TV or Smart TV or even Linux based MAG device.

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
The cheapest DNS provider I have found that they'd do VPN with an extra (no VPN router) are unblockrDOTnet

You could download their App to Android box or PC, but you're limited if using Apple TV or Smart TV or even Linux based MAG device.
Because there's no App for such.

james power

Apr 22, 2017
Amazon UK have fairly good vpn routers on sale at the moment. On match days mine gets turned off 6 minutes into a match.

Also, if you have a student email address uk or ireland that u never use but its still activated, u dont need to be a student, u can get 6 months free amazon prime, which comes in handy because they are streaming live matches tonight and on the 26th of December, which is a big match day

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Amazon UK have fairly good vpn routers on sale at the moment. On match days mine gets turned off 6 minutes into a match.

Also, if you have a student email address uk or ireland that u never use but its still activated, u dont need to be a student, u can get 6 months free amazon prime, which comes in handy because they are streaming live matches tonight and on the 26th of December, which is a big match day
I didn't watch yesterday matches, but I think beIN sports are showing Prime ones. I didn't check though.

We have a Prime account, mainly we buy stuff, sometimes grocery from Amazon, and you do get a bit of Movies and Music.

I'm very satisfied with Liberty Shield, I bought my router off Amazon for about £15 sometime ago, subscription is average. Happy !!

Reactions: raymondo67

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
Hi all,

Happy new year !!

Just realised all these blockage can be sorted with the right provider because my mate has signed up to a new guy and he rarely gets this problem. I think with the right IPTV provider, you wouldn't even need a VPN. I don't know where they get their stream from, but my mate is happy. I think it's possible to by-pass this ISP blockage with the right provider.

I'm thinking of giving the guy a call after my subscription has ended.

shiwen55