• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Dear Members,

This thread is dedicated to the latest reports and news about blockages during match days.
Feel free to discuss the impressions with the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: bassit and Jamietd

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
This has a few solutions on it too, like the small travel router with VPN

https://torrentfreak.com/how-much-does-free-premier-league-piracy-cost-these-days-170902/

"These devices are available on Amazon for around £25 and sit in between the Mag254 (or indeed any other wireless device) and the user’s own regular router. Once the details of the VPN subscription are entered into the router, all traffic passing through is encrypted and will tunnel through web blocking measures. They usually solve the problem (ymmv) but of course, this is another cost."

Last edited:
Reactions: tecbug and bassit

welshboyo

Dec 26, 2016
I have a dedicated uk ip vpn so why does this not work with uk channels, anyway Other Countries/TSN 1CA has this afternoons match if anyones interested

abdalmuqni warsame

Sep 16, 2017
guys i'm having problems with uk channels and us as well. non of them are loading. Where as swedish and spanish channels are working. Even with Vpn it's not working. i had a 12 month subscription with rapid iptv in december. What can the problem possibly be?

bassit

Dec 1, 2016
United Kindom
Reseller ID
Bassit
This has a few solutions on it too, like the small travel router with VPN

https://torrentfreak.com/how-much-does-free-premier-league-piracy-cost-these-days-170902/

"These devices are available on Amazon for around £25 and sit in between the Mag254 (or indeed any other wireless device) and the user’s own regular router. Once the details of the VPN subscription are entered into the router, all traffic passing through is encrypted and will tunnel through web blocking measures. They usually solve the problem (ymmv) but of course, this is another cost."
Good article...
Heres the router mentioned above on Amazon UK.
^^click on Amazon uk^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamietd

bassit

Dec 1, 2016
United Kindom
Reseller ID
Bassit
guys i'm having problems with uk channels and us as well. non of them are loading. Where as swedish and spanish channels are working. Even with Vpn it's not working. i had a 12 month subscription with rapid iptv in december. What can the problem possibly be?
Click on the link in the first post and have a read of some of the links posted in that thread, they explain what is going on.

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
same with my customers and all have problem with UK channels even with VPN

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Would be helpful for others to state which VPN you are using if it works or not and is it dedicated ip so we can at least get a list of working vpns to help us , " saying my vpn doesnt work either, does not help "

Reactions: bassit

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
same with my customers and all have problem with UK channels even with VPN
So ALL of youre clients bought a VPN

wich vpn and is it a dedicated ip adres

libertyshield and torguard are the only one confirmed working at this moment

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
I think it is better rerouting the server with new domain and we can pass that address to our customers , it is better way rather than VPN ,and just write that address in reseller section and send via PM dont write it in public section

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
It won't work they block the IP's and domain doesn't matter.
And if you move streams to a new server or new IP they will block that too.

Reactions: VKarad

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
Why is it I can watch anything from around the world and when I try to watch anything from the UK it don`t work on the Live Streams. If my service provider was blocking it, surely they would be blocking everything from that provider?

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Becase streams are located on different servers and they only block IP's they detect streaming Premier League.

Reactions: rezaf

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
An idea could be to have Premier League on own server so not the rest of UK channels is blocked atleast.

Reactions: bassit

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Is Rapid doing anything about this it' just been a wall of silence
Yes like told before, every time they find the ip adres we are changing to another ip adres, but its not that easy to find a "clean ip" thats not blacklisted or in use

An idea could be to have Premier League on own server so not the rest of UK channels is blocked atleast.
its a package deal so thats gona be hard but wil pass it on

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
any good foreign channell where one can watch the match? Canada and france freezing like hell