• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Why is it that every time someone answers a question, you have also answer with the same reply !!
Are you really that stupid, stop posting pointless spam posts !!

You are like a parrott !! You keep repeating other people !!
You don't understand, it's to show other informations to the user, so that we can make it clear

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

R3mus

Aug 19, 2016
So, after testing the service the feedback is very positive. I've three of my family member that are interesting on the service.

I think the best option to us and an unexpensive one is to order a reseller account and create three lines in the panel. There is also the advantage that I can create test lines to any potential new clients.

Do the credits expire on the reseller plan?

Is it possible to become a reseller? How can I apply to let you check that I'm trustworth?

Thank you

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
So, after testing the service the feedback is very positive. I've three of my family member that are interesting on the service.

I think the best option to us and an unexpensive one is to order a reseller account and create three lines in the panel. There is also the advantage that I can create test lines to any potential new clients.

Do the credits expire on the reseller plan?

Is it possible to become a reseller? How can I apply to let you check that I'm trustworth?

Thank you
As I have wrote, credits are not time-based so they won't expire ;)
First things first you should pay, and we check your id. You begin your reselling and if you don't scam people then you are trustworthy and we won't ban you or delete your account.

R3mus

Aug 19, 2016
Just a small question, the payment can only be done trough Skrill or are there other forms of payment?

Thanks

TvTuga

Aug 31, 2016
hello,
@ Rapid IPTV
I sent you a pm please help How I sign up a Reseller account?

Mercado

Sep 5, 2016
tvclub.biz
Reseller ID
tvclub
Hi all,

Quick question regarding reseller panels. Is there some kind of API to renew subscribers accounts upon payment receipt or do resellers have to manually go in the panel to renew such a subscription?

Thanks, Mercado

Hi all,

Quick question regarding reseller panels. Is there some kind of API to renew subscribers accounts upon payment receipt or do resellers have to manually go in the panel to renew such a subscription?

Thanks, Mercado
Manually. The lines expire but don't get removed automatically for two days I think. Although it would be damn cool to be able to integrate my php payment scripts with the api and automatically renew/create accounts... But then again, that's just me being lazy ;)

mike jackson

Oct 7, 2016
Reseller ID
mj885761
I am a potential reseller (fed up sortiing everyone in my area out with nothing in return!) and have a few questions

1 - is the content geo-locked at all, or can we resell anywhere?
2 - i see a lot of people using the mag 254, but I have normally used s905 boxes. is the mag 254 needed for reslling this service, or is it just better? (I will be selling as a whole package, box and subscripton together)
3 - do the 200 starting credits expire at all? It could take a while to build up my subscriber base.

thanks for any advice!

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
I am a potential reseller (fed up sortiing everyone in my area out with nothing in return!) and have a few questions

1 - is the content geo-locked at all, or can we resell anywhere?
2 - i see a lot of people using the mag 254, but I have normally used s905 boxes. is the mag 254 needed for reslling this service, or is it just better? (I will be selling as a whole package, box and subscripton together)
3 - do the 200 starting credits expire at all? It could take a while to build up my subscriber base.

thanks for any advice!
1- Content is not geo (IP) locked. it's free to stream from anywhere.
2- It's just better, not necessary.
3- no never. It will remain as long as you want it to remain.

kurtcom

Feb 14, 2016
Reseller ID
kurtcom
Hello,
in this topic members who want to be a reseller can ask us anything about "Being a Reseller" and it's benefits.

FAQ:

Q: Who is a Reseller?
A: A reseller is a member who can create any type of accounts in Rapid IPTV Panel and sell it to his/her customers.

Q: What is Panel?
A: Panel is a software-based web portal in which Resellers can use their Reseller username and password to login into it and create accounts for various devices and manage their customers through it. They can also submit tickets for their problems through Panel, so our team checks those and tries to solve it.

Q: What are the requirements for being a Reseller?
A: First thins first, the member who wants to be a Reseller should be trusted by us and of course he/she should trust us, we will check his IP and other information we can gather through the net and if we didn't find a problem with him/her then: Second, he/she pays the starting Reseller fee of 200 Euros, we will create a reseller account for him/her.

Q: What are the benefits for Resellers?
A: 1) Of course the first thing that comes to mind is money! It's natural that resellers pay for each account they create in Rapid IPTV Panel so it's also natural that they sell it to their customers. The money they get for the accounts depends on how well a marketer he/she is. For example creating a 1-month account in Panel costs the Reseller 8 Euros, but he can sell it to his customer for 20 or 30 Euros. Of course their customers can see our 1-month subscription price (which is 15 Euros) in our website (www.rapidiptv.net), so Resellers should have that in mind! The can also sell for lower prices.
2) Another thing to mention is that we care for our resellers, so when our Resellers submit a ticket or contact us, we will prioritize them. This also means we will consider their request for adding other channels/packages to our list more than other members.

Q: How does this system work?
A: Reseller system is based on Credits, so it's not time-based and it will not expire. Usually 1 credit means 1 Euro, so in Reseller system credit means money. As I mentioned before starting fee is 200 Euros so when we give resellers their account, they start with 200 Credits in it. As they create IPTV accounts, credits will be deducted from them. When it reaches below 8 (price for 1-month account), they can't create any accounts anymore. Of course they can buy credits higher than 100 Euros anytime they want.
Why did I write usually? Because at times we give our frequent credit buyers "Bonus Credits". For example a frequent credit buyer member pays us 500 Euros, but we give him 550 Credits for that purchase.

Q: What are the prices for creating accounts in Reseller Panel?
A: Prices are as below:
1 Month 8 Credits
2 Months 15 Credits
3 Months 20 Credits
6 Months 35 Credits
9 Months 50 Credits
1 Year 65 Credits

Q: How do I sign up for a Reseller account?
A: visit the URL below and then click on the RESELLER SIGN-UP at the buttom of the page. You can also ADD CREDITS there:

* NOTE: Reseller's starting fee is 200 Euros and the minimum amount for adding credits after becoming a reseller is 100 Euros. Any amount lower than 100 will not be charged.

Reactions: rbargan

hostile

Vodeoo.com
Nov 13, 2016
Poland
vodeoo.com
Reseller ID
hostile
Should add, what I was told that if you dont make sale in 1 month time, your account will be closed and no refund for remaining credits.

No offence but bit like a theft to me, and whats the prob, If someones puts 200 credits dont use acc for 3 months at all, why credits cant simply stay dormant?

Hello,
in this topic members who want to be a reseller can ask us anything about "Being a Reseller" and it's benefits.

FAQ:

Q: Who is a Reseller?
A: A reseller is a member who can create any type of accounts in Rapid IPTV Panel and sell it to his/her customers.

Q: What is Panel?
A: Panel is a software-based web portal in which Resellers can use their Reseller username and password to login into it and create accounts for various devices and manage their customers through it. They can also submit tickets for their problems through Panel, so our team checks those and tries to solve it.

Q: What are the requirements for being a Reseller?
A: First thins first, the member who wants to be a Reseller should be trusted by us and of course he/she should trust us, we will check his IP and other information we can gather through the net and if we didn't find a problem with him/her then: Second, he/she pays the starting Reseller fee of 200 Euros, we will create a reseller account for him/her.

Q: What are the benefits for Resellers?
A: 1) Of course the first thing that comes to mind is money! It's natural that resellers pay for each account they create in Rapid IPTV Panel so it's also natural that they sell it to their customers. The money they get for the accounts depends on how well a marketer he/she is. For example creating a 1-month account in Panel costs the Reseller 8 Euros, but he can sell it to his customer for 20 or 30 Euros. Of course their customers can see our 1-month subscription price (which is 15 Euros) in our website (www.rapidiptv.net), so Resellers should have that in mind! The can also sell for lower prices.
2) Another thing to mention is that we care for our resellers, so when our Resellers submit a ticket or contact us, we will prioritize them. This also means we will consider their request for adding other channels/packages to our list more than other members.

Q: How does this system work?
A: Reseller system is based on Credits, so it's not time-based and it will not expire. Usually 1 credit means 1 Euro, so in Reseller system credit means money. As I mentioned before starting fee is 200 Euros so when we give resellers their account, they start with 200 Credits in it. As they create IPTV accounts, credits will be deducted from them. When it reaches below 8 (price for 1-month account), they can't create any accounts anymore. Of course they can buy credits higher than 100 Euros anytime they want.
Why did I write usually? Because at times we give our frequent credit buyers "Bonus Credits". For example a frequent credit buyer member pays us 500 Euros, but we give him 550 Credits for that purchase.

Q: What are the prices for creating accounts in Reseller Panel?
A: Prices are as below:
1 Month 8 Credits
2 Months 15 Credits
3 Months 20 Credits
6 Months 35 Credits
9 Months 50 Credits
1 Year 65 Credits

Q: How do I sign up for a Reseller account?
A: visit the URL below and then click on the RESELLER SIGN-UP at the buttom of the page. You can also ADD CREDITS there:

* NOTE: Reseller's starting fee is 200 Euros and the minimum amount for adding credits after becoming a reseller is 100 Euros. Any amount lower than 100 will not be charged.