• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

wbcmixtape

Reseller
Oct 6, 2016
Reseller ID
mixtapeiptv
Can´t add credits to my account?!

This comes up: Fatal error: Call to undefined method DrewM\MailChimp\MailChimp::call() in /home/rapidnet/public_html/addcredits.php on line 23

Any news on this @Rapid IPTV?

John Back

Dec 27, 2016
Reseller ID
ellunamystique
Hi Giantiptv,

How do you add credit then, if you cant pay by credit card ?
do they accept paypal ?

Im so confused !

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to add credits to my account since december. Its not working. I submitted 2 tickets but got a auto reply.

I tried adding 200 credits. that didnt work so i tried 50 ( which i know is not enough for a reseller ) But still no luck.

Does anyone know if Rapid TV accepts Australian Credit Cards ?

Help :(

John
Don't waste your time, almost 90% of credit cards in the world are declined on Rapid, I tried many from different countries/Friends/Family/ all people I know, without hope.
My purchase worked on France

giantiptv

Reseller
Sep 1, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
johnwick
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to add credits to my account since december. Its not working. I submitted 2 tickets but got a auto reply.

I tried adding 200 credits. that didnt work so i tried 50 ( which i know is not enough for a reseller ) But still no luck.

Does anyone know if Rapid TV accepts Australian Credit Cards ?

Help :(

John
Don't waste your time, almost 90% of credit cards in the world are declined on Rapid, I tried many from different countries/Friends/Family/ all people I know, without hope.
My purchase worked on France
Not for long time, it was working for me before but now no longer.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Can anybody explain OPTIONS in the resellers panel:

What will be result for "Kick User"?
How often can enable/disable the customer?
If account will be disabled for 3 days, does it affect finishing date?

In ACTIONS - Is it really possible to send a message to the customer?
It's only possible for admins to send a message to customers ;)
On Mag Box it was possible? not anymore?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
i tried to make an order today for credits, it asked which payment method which i put visa card, then got confirmation email but it didnt give me any option to input my card number,
Is that the correct proceedure on how this works on this site

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
i tried to make an order today for credits, it asked which payment method which i put visa card, then got confirmation email but it didnt give me any option to input my card number,
Is that the correct proceedure on how this works on this site
No, you should have typed your card number! There must be a field for card number.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
i got it, the initial form did not ask for the number, another email was sent and went into my spam folder which directed me to the payment page

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Sorry to message again, I have submitted the photo ID and paid for credits but there still not in my account. I sent a ticket in few hours ago only for it to be closed with a message "thanks " ? May I ask what the thanks is for... Is it possible to have my credits so I can start selling.

Barcanuz

Jan 23, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
barcanuz
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME

I added 200€ then 200€ more, total 400€. Still nothing in my account, i have lots of costumers waiting and want to buy from me but im just ignoring everybody now because i can't work.

Can you make this happen if somebody is reading this? PLEASE make this smoother in the future!!

Reactions: BrokenChaos

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME

I added 200€ then 200€ more, total 400€. Still nothing in my account, i have lots of costumers waiting and want to buy from me but im just ignoring everybody now because i can't work.

Can you make this happen if somebody is reading this? PLEASE make this smoother in the future!!
The best solution is to contact @Rapid IPTV in PM with your order id

Barcanuz

Jan 23, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
barcanuz
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME

The best solution is to contact @Rapid IPTV in PM with your order id
Okey ty :)

Gzolee

Oct 4, 2016
Ireland
Reseller ID
Gzolee
can someone pm me how to tup up my reseller panel,i cant find the option since the homepage is down!

Gzolee

Oct 4, 2016
Ireland
Reseller ID
Gzolee
i can find the forum,and i can log in to my client portal but i cant find the main hompage to top up my acc