• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

hostile

Vodeoo.com
Nov 13, 2016
Poland
vodeoo.com
Reseller ID
hostile
3- no never. It will remain as long as you want it to remain.

Thats not what I was told on support, someone said if I dont make sale in 1 month account will be closed and no refund.

Thats theft really in my books.

I am a potential reseller (fed up sortiing everyone in my area out with nothing in return!) and have a few questions

1 - is the content geo-locked at all, or can we resell anywhere?
2 - i see a lot of people using the mag 254, but I have normally used s905 boxes. is the mag 254 needed for reslling this service, or is it just better? (I will be selling as a whole package, box and subscripton together)
3 - do the 200 starting credits expire at all? It could take a while to build up my subscriber base.

thanks for any advice!
1- Content is not geo (IP) locked. it's free to stream from anywhere.
2- It's just better, not necessary.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community

Thats not what I was told on support, someone said if I dont make sale in 1 month account will be closed and no refund.

I am a potential reseller (fed up sortiing everyone in my area out with nothing in return!) and have a few questions

1 - is the content geo-locked at all, or can we resell anywhere?
2 - i see a lot of people using the mag 254, but I have normally used s905 boxes. is the mag 254 needed for reslling this service, or is it just better? (I will be selling as a whole package, box and subscripton together)
3 - do the 200 starting credits expire at all? It could take a while to build up my subscriber base.

thanks for any advice!
It's 3 months not 1month! And that's to ensure that you are not misusing the reseller panel for just creating Trial accounts! There is no reseller (person!) who can't sell a single subscription (item!) in 3 months.

hostile

Vodeoo.com
Nov 13, 2016
Poland
vodeoo.com
Reseller ID
hostile

It's 3 months not 1month! And that's to ensure that you are not misusing the reseller panel for just creating Trial accounts! There is no reseller (person!) who can't sell a single subscription (item!) in 3 months.
Heres msg I got email

"Rapid IPTV (Rapid IPTV)
Nov 12, 13:32 IRST
yes but if you dont sell for more than 1 month our system will close your panel"

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community

Heres msg I got email

"Rapid IPTV (Rapid IPTV)
yes but if you dont sell for more than 1 month our system will close your panel"
And I asked my colleague about this. He said if resellers doesn't have activity (not selling!) in 3 months, their account will be suspended. It can be activated again in that case but the reseller has to charge his account again to have his old credits back..

hostile

Vodeoo.com
Nov 13, 2016
Poland
vodeoo.com
Reseller ID
hostile
well 3 months, I could live with that, but not 1! Thats what they said.
For new reseller need time to set up website etc.

Heres proof

Heres msg I got email

"Rapid IPTV (Rapid IPTV)
And I asked my colleague about this. He said if resellers doesn't have activity (not selling!) in 3 months, their account will be suspended. It can be activated again in that case but the reseller has to charge his account again to have his old credits back..

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
well 3 months, I could live with that, but not 1! Thats what they said.
For new reseller need time to set up website etc.

Heres proof

Heres msg I got email

"Rapid IPTV (Rapid IPTV)
I assure you that your credits (and money of course) will not go to waste at all! You can trust us. These sentences are used to warn resellers not to misuse their reseller access!

Ricky

Reseller
Sep 1, 2015
Hi, I'm a reseller and I bought 100 € of credits yesterday and have not been credited to my account yet ???? The payment was accepted I have proof of this what is the problem after all ????

Last edited:

pedrosasmithy

Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
peetaypan69
once a reseller and you create a new line. on the download bit you go to m3u? copy that into siptv? is that how its done?

Zeggi

Sep 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Zeggi
How do I get the reseller "badge" for the forum, just says new member for me.

Jyrx

Reseller
Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Jyrx
Can anybody explain OPTIONS in the resellers panel:

What will be result for "Kick User"?
How often can enable/disable the customer?
If account will be disabled for 3 days, does it affect finishing date?

In ACTIONS - Is it really possible to send a message to the customer?

ProNet

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
ProNet
answers:

1. user will loose connection while watching.
2. no limits
3. nothing will happen you can enable agin
4. not possible for now, in future maybe and that can be answered by admin

Jyrx

Reseller
Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Jyrx
answers:

2. no limits
Thanks for answers.

Just to make things clear - kick is forever? Does subscription prolong for disabled time?

ProNet

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
ProNet
answers:

2. no limits
Thanks for answers.

Just to make things clear - kick is forever? Does subscription prolong for disabled time?
no kick is not forever, it's like all other servers and protocols kick mean "kick out user from the server in that moment"
klient kan reconnect agin by restarting box och changing channal

Reactions: Jyrx

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Can anybody explain OPTIONS in the resellers panel:

What will be result for "Kick User"?
How often can enable/disable the customer?
If account will be disabled for 3 days, does it affect finishing date?

In ACTIONS - Is it really possible to send a message to the customer?
It's only possible for admins to send a message to customers ;)

John Back

Dec 27, 2016
Reseller ID
ellunamystique
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to add credits to my account since december. Its not working. I submitted 2 tickets but got a auto reply.

I tried adding 200 credits. that didnt work so i tried 50 ( which i know is not enough for a reseller ) But still no luck.

Does anyone know if Rapid TV accepts Australian Credit Cards ?

Help :(

John

giantiptv

Reseller
Sep 1, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
johnwick
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to add credits to my account since december. Its not working. I submitted 2 tickets but got a auto reply.

I tried adding 200 credits. that didnt work so i tried 50 ( which i know is not enough for a reseller ) But still no luck.

Does anyone know if Rapid TV accepts Australian Credit Cards ?

Help :(

John
Don't waste your time, almost 90% of credit cards in the world are declined on Rapid, I tried many from different countries/Friends/Family/ all people I know, without hope.