• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Kremor

Reseller
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys!

Checked the Q/A about how to become a reseller. But the link doesnt seem to work. Anyone know the link where to pay 200 euro to become a reseller?

4K HDBOX

Aug 17, 2017
Reseller ID
4K HDBOX
Hi,

I am interested in the reseller panel, will I be able to setup my own logo, name ? custom dns for ex: 4k.hdbox.ddns.me to give to my clients ?

Thanks

4K HDBOX

Aug 17, 2017
Reseller ID
4K HDBOX
Thanks for the confirmation, you have been very helpfull.

I will be totaly transparent I already lost money in buying with another reseller, while the 24hr test was very good..once I bought the reseller panel then the quality was not the same and channels plauged with freeze. I decided to leave and lost the money as i was not going to sell such crap to any of my clients. Now I don't want to get into same situation again.. but from the looks of the forum and people here I think it looks promising but I rather be sure than sorry again...

So I would like to buy 1 month subscription to test extenstively before committing myself :)

@Earnmonitor can you send me details so i can make the payment, thanks.

Earnmonitor

Sep 21, 2015
UK|Worldwide
earnmonitor.com
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor

I will be totaly transparent I already lost money in buying with another reseller, while the 24hr test was very good..once I bought the reseller panel then the quality was not the same and channels plauged with freeze. I decided to leave and lost the money as i was not going to sell such crap to any of my clients. Now I don't want to get into same situation again.. but from the looks of the forum and people here I think it looks promising but I rather be sure than sorry again...

So I would like to buy 1 month subscription to test extenstively before committing myself :)

Check your pm please.

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie

If you are convinced and interested in becoming reseller, let me know so I can help you aboard!

Reactions: Neco

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Question, is the panel included when becoming a Rapid IPTV reseller? Some resellers of IPTV offer it panel included and some ask their resellers to use their own panel.

Thanks in advance.
Dashboard (panel) is included
Thanks for the fast reply.

Could I get the necessary info through PM please? It seems the URL to register as a reseller in the first post is not working, it just leads to this forum.

I'm interested in what sort of bulk discount I can get if I buy for example 500 credits or even 1000 credits in one sitting (in term of cheaper + bonus credits).

Thanks again!
Hello,
we also offer bonus credits if you buy 500 or 1000 or 2000 credits at a time.
Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hi,

33 year old Swede interested in becoming a sub-reseller.
Send me a PM with prices and some info about your business, and we can talk more!

Thank you
Hello,
thank you for your interest our service.
details send you in Private Message (PM)
Regards,

Reactions: chrsod

AndyX

Sep 24, 2016
If I want to become a sub-reseller? What are the minimum buy of credits?
And what's the difference between reseller and subreseller?

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
If I want to become a sub-reseller? What are the minimum buy of credits?
And what's the difference between reseller and subreseller?
well 50 € but also depends on reseller
almost,there is no different,a little in prices at begin only