• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Bennie Dennie

May 20, 2018
Reseller ID
Ronmooney
reseller login/ register seems broken. When i try to login to an older account i have it wont let me, when i try to register it says the email alread is registered, when i try to request password it says wron information, when i try to create a totally new account it says email already registered.

Frustrated, i tried to register using the email "#" and STILL it said it was already registered

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohamab

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not a reseller I just wan't know the prices.

Does first time credits cost €500 for 500 credits? Because when i'm about to choose amount of credits it says €500 = 1050 credits total amounts.
So is it €500 for 500 credits or €500 = 1050 credits?

Can't I buy less credits? Paying €500 straight away is too much.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I'm not a reseller I just wan't know the prices.

Does first time credits cost €500 for 500 credits? Because when i'm about to choose amount of credits it says €500 = 1050 credits total amounts.
So is it €500 for 500 credits or €500 = 1050 credits?

Can't I buy less credits? Paying €500 straight away is too much.
Hello,
please register here https://my.iptv.community/signup and you will get all other information.
Regards,

Mohamab

Jun 2, 2018
PaTech: 200 credits = 200€ sounds good but I don't have that choice. I get this message "minumum is 500 credits for first time payment"?

Rapid TV Swiss: I'm already registered

PaTech

Subscriptions, Free Trials, Support
Reseller
Jan 2, 2018
DC
Reseller ID
PaTech
PaTech: 200 credits = 200€ sounds good but I don't have that choice. I get this message "minumum is 500 credits for first time payment"?

Rapid TV Swiss: I'm already registered
Thats what I paid when I sign up to be reseller

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Yes some weeks ago it changed from 200 to 500 euros because some reasons. But I think it is only one time and then it's 200. Or no?

Reactions: saleM

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hi,
  • I want to connect 2 devices
  • Tell me how to add a second device in the panel. I clicked on + added the device to withdraw money. And how to add the second Mac address?

View attachment 1890
It is only possible with 1 Mac with multiple connection. Unfortunately, you must use M3U on the second connection. It has been mentioned several times in the forum. Therefore, I offer my customers two separate subscribers instead of multiple connection. Because then you can use two MAG boxes with two MAC addresses!

Includes08

May 5, 2018
Shit well, i waited to long saved up 200 so i can start reselling and now its 500 :( is there anyway a admin can make a compensation ?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Shit well, i waited to long saved up 200 so i can start reselling and now its 500 :( is there anyway a admin can make a compensation ?
You can become sub-reseller :)
Yeh i know but i really wanted to become a reseller, everything was taken care of and i was saving up and waiting for my creditcard to arrive :(
This change came into effect until not long ago and because of unreasonable resellers..

It's ok to start as a sub-reseller and try the system. And once you've tried it and save some money you can start to become a real reseller :smile:.