• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

i-watch

Feb 22, 2018
hello, i made a Reseller Account and login but he shows me every Time MAKE YOUR DNS, if i switch perhaps to BRAND set or click MAKE DEPOSIT it jumbs back to DNS i set and nothing happend.
The DNS is not found and same as i change DNS or update. Nothing happend...

Where is my Mistake or what did i wrong...

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hello, i made a Reseller Account and login but he shows me every Time MAKE YOUR DNS, if i switch perhaps to BRAND set or click MAKE DEPOSIT it jumbs back to DNS i set and nothing happend.
The DNS is not found and same as i change DNS or update. Nothing happend...

Where is my Mistake or what did i wrong...
Hm, try to clear browser cache... And try again ;)

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Maybe you didnt upload a logo?

i-watch

Feb 22, 2018
hm i dont know but i try all .... can i had a trial version first before add 500 and start, now i am not sure all work perfect if dashboard made me issues :) THX

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
well its easy if you didnt pay 5oo € than you cant set up panel I think so maybe I m wrong but I m sure that you can set up panel if you pay 500 :D

Reactions: Barry M

i-watch

Feb 22, 2018
really ? 500 first without had a look how it works and how it looks? crazy thx than i must think myself if i want this :) i had no problem about the 500 but first a small Check must be able .....

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
hm i dont know but i try all .... can i had a trial version first before add 500 and start, now i am not sure all work perfect if dashboard made me issues :) THX
really ? 500 first without had a look how it works and how it looks? crazy thx than i must think myself if i want this :) i had no problem about the 500 but first a small Check must be able .....
Have you read this ? There are some impression how the reseller dashboard looks like: https://iptv.community/pages/become-reseller/

And if you wish to test iptv servers and channels etc. first, read this and follow the template to get a trial account: https://iptv.community/threads/iptv-trial.8337/

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

Reseller's starting fee is 500 Euros and the minimum amount for adding credits after becoming a reseller is 200 Euros.

Read the 1st post of the thread

Regards.

ChristianV

Oct 10, 2019
iptv community congrats for all. i saw the all contents and really i was very excited to be a reseller but 500 euros i dont have that money.

thank you very much.
regards

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
iptv community congrats for all. i saw the all contents and really i was very excited to be a reseller but 500 euros i dont have that money.

thank you very much.
regards
If you ask me they should raise the start amount to 750 or even 1000 EUR.
If you want to pay less, you should think about a sub-reseller account.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Like Hectorious said but want to add one detail. You do not have the money today so sub-reselling is a good option.
And if you later when earned up to those 500 EUR, you have the possibility to become a reseller after that.

Reactions: Nonid

theunnamed1010

Aug 23, 2019
One question about adding credits with crypto (I've never do it before) :

if I want 500 credits (500€) how much will I have to pay? Is any fee for me?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
One question about adding credits with crypto (I've never do it before) :

if I want 500 credits (500€) how much will I have to pay? Is any fee for me?
while you change fiat currencies (e.g. EUR) to crypto currencies (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC etc.), there is always an exchange fee and the amount depend on your wallet.
and each sending/transaction has additional fees, e.g. mining fee etc.
So it depend on you wallet.

Reactions: theunnamed1010

theunnamed1010

Aug 23, 2019
while you change fiat currencies (e.g. EUR) to crypto currencies (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC etc.), there is always an exchange fee and the amount depend on your wallet.
and each sending/transaction has additional fees, e.g. mining fee etc.
So it depend on you wallet.
Do you recommend any one? Any tutorial?

Thanks in advance!

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
We have conducted a revolutionary step in the field of IPTV service. By utilizing our deep background experience in providing IPTV, our customers’ feedbacks and gaining from the most advanced algorithms, a new intelligent, user-friendly and easy to use service has been innovated for our clients.
The following is a plain and simple guide for you to make you familiar with the most recent features added to your service.

Here are the steps:
In this section, we will show you how to register for your reseller account. The essential requirements of this section is that you have access to the Email address you used to register your reseller account, as well as have already created your own logo with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format.
Step 1: Go to https://my.iptv.community/signup and enter the required information in order to start the process.

Step 2: In this step, you are asked to add your brand name, brand slogan, and logo as a mandatory task.

Brand name: A sign, symbol, words, or a combination of these that identifies your service and differentiates it from the others. This choice is completely arbitrary and only depends on your wish.
Brand slogan: A short and advertising phrase that you can use to make your products stick in consumers’ memories.
Logo: A picture with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format which represents your brand.
*This picture can include a combination of your brand name or brand slogan.
Step 3: DNS
Caution: It is highly recommended not to change the DNS once you have installed it for the first time; otherwise you have to provide new links to your clients.

Hostname: A name that represents your brand inside the subscription URL which can be your brand name.
(This will replace with the “iptv.community” part in your m3u line)
Domain: As your domain, you can choose one of the different options we provided.
Step 4: Setup your package pricing
Select each of the service durations and set your favorite prices for them.
As an example in the following image, the price of 1month account has been set to 10 Credits.

Now, your customized panel is ready to use.

Our reseller program:
The minimum credit for being a reseller is 500 euros.
1 Credit = 1 Euro

Pricing list:
Trial € 0.00
1 Month € 8.00
2 Months € 15.00
3 Months € 20.00
6 Months € 35.00
9 Months € 50.00
1 Year € 65.00

Become an IPTV reseller and Earn Money:
More Info
IPTV Community's Dashboard: More Info
this is great but i do think you should bring back credit card as a payment to buy credits, it was my first time using bitcoins and i ended up sending the wrong amount to you guys and support for my wallet said there is nothing they can do. I just don't feel like its a safe option, like now i am waiting for support to get back to me to see if i can send the rest and get the credits or if i am out of luck. Having no credit card option really makes me want to go somewhere else who does accept it. just letting you guys know this

Reactions: bassit

Graju

Verified & Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Nov 12, 2019
Reseller ID
Seebe IPTV
Hi.

I have a question:

If i pay for starting 500€ via btc later if i want to add more credits i have to pay also via btc or can i use paypal for example?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi.

I have a question:

If i pay for starting 500€ via btc later if i want to add more credits i have to pay also via btc or can i use paypal for example?
Presently there are only crypto currencies available.
PayPal is not available.
You need at least 20 existing accounts/lines (trials doesn't count) to use the gift card (credit card) option.
But this gift card option is kind of tricky and might be temporarily on/off, so better stick to the crypto currency gateway which is more reliable.

Graju

Verified & Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Nov 12, 2019
Reseller ID
Seebe IPTV
Presently there are only crypto currencies available.
PayPal is not available.
You need at least 20 existing accounts/lines (trials doesn't count) to use the gift card (credit card) option.
But this gift card option is kind of tricky and might be temporarily on/off, so better stick to the crypto currency gateway which is more reliable.
So if 1BTC cost (for example) 1€ and I want to buy 200credits i have to send 200BTC or if 1 BTC cost 2€ then I have to send 100BTC for 200credits.

Reactions: Hectorious