• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

marcello

Visit: www.iptv4all.org and get Instant Access
Sep 10, 2017
Reseller ID
Segreto88
hi guys i add 200 € but waiting for verify...

Judgecc

Beer IpTv
Mar 23, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
Judgecc
I have now added 200e aswell.
I wanna say thank you to everyone who's been really helpful today. Really swift and helpful pms I've got from multiple users..
Now Im waiting for verification so I can read all the reseller threads..

in1

Sep 25, 2017
hi all
i want to be a resseler but i need to have a test to see the quality of the servor please

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
hi all
i want to be a resseler but i need to have a test to see the quality of the servor please
You can request a 24h trial on the forum, but really you should purchase a 1 month sub. to get a better understanding of stability.

Rafa1000

Sep 27, 2017
i have a question, if i a aplly for reseller (or sub or whatever) will i get a not billed "line" so i can make tests with different devices (computer, smarttv, mag, etc) without having to daile generate a free trial for myself?

i mean, if i'm going to sell i need first to test on every platform i can so i can provide a good support for my clients.

Rafa1000

Sep 27, 2017
i have a question, if i a aplly for reseller (or sub or whatever) will i get a not billed "line" so i can make tests with different devices (computer, smarttv, mag, etc) without having to daile generate a free trial for myself?

i mean, if i'm going to sell i need first to test on every platform i can so i can provide a good support for my clients.
One trial can be used on several devices and will be active for 24 hours. As long as you don't use the Trial simultaneously on several devices.
if i test today on my smart tv and two days from now a client reports an error on his tv, i need to creat a new account, generate a new list, update on the siptv website, etc etc etc. my main question was if there would be a "private" non billable list

(don't get me wrong)

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV

One trial can be used on several devices and will be active for 24 hours. As long as you don't use the Trial simultaneously on several devices.
if i test today on my smart tv and two days from now a client reports an error on his tv, i need to creat a new account, generate a new list, update on the siptv website, etc etc etc. my main question was if there would be a "private" non billable list

(don't get me wrong)
You shouldn't use trial lines to test with.
Naturally, you would create a line of your own use, use this one to test with.

Reactions: dzeki

Rafa1000

Sep 27, 2017
i wasn't expecting for a "freebie", just asking if there was a list maybe with just one channel (sample) just for testing purposes.

but thank you all for the help

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
i wasn't expecting for a "freebie", just asking if there was a list maybe with just one channel (sample) just for testing purposes.

but thank you all for the help
Hi again,
Didn't mean to imply you were asking for handouts, I was merely trying to explain what I think you should do to test.
It's not really a problem using one of your own lines, just don't use it on several devices at the same time :)

dzeki

Sep 30, 2017
Hallo an alle kann mir jemand einen Angebot machen reseller bzw sub...danke

Rafa1000

Sep 27, 2017
by the way, is it possible to create different channels packages? for example the majoraty of my market won't need arabic channels

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
by the way, is it possible to create different channels packages? for example, the majority of my market won't need Arabic channels
When making the line, you can choose with bouqettes you will have open on that line

kuzerno

Nov 16, 2017
Hello, If I want to add a new line I get this message "This feature is not available until you make your first deposit." But I already added 200 credits. Am I impatient now or do I need do something else?

Axess

Nov 26, 2015
Hello, I'm new reseller, I try to add a new line and I get this message "This feature is not available until you make your first deposit" what i can do please help me?