• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hello, If I want to add a new line I get this message "This feature is not available until you make your first deposit." But I already added 200 credits. Am I impatient now or do I need do something else?
i am looking into it for you, give me some time wil be back

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

Jose Manuel

Dec 9, 2016
Reseller ID
Motto
Hello , im a reseller but I dont have the status in the forum, could you please activate it?

thanks!

gtytdg

Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum so I apologize if the question has already been asked and answered...

I currently have 3 subscriptions under my name that are about to expire and while renewing those three, I will need two more for next year.

Would it be smart for me to become a reseller?

If so, what are the conditions?

Thank you all!

BaZnGa

Trusted Reseller Since 2017
Reseller
Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands
www.baznga.nl
Reseller ID
BaZnGa
Hi all,

I hope that you enjoy your Christmas days.

I have added € 200,00 on my panel, but i must fill Card Verification System. Where can i find that? It must be a 4 digit i think. Its not the 4 digit on my CreditCard.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi all,

I hope that you enjoy your Christmas days.

I have added € 200,00 on my panel, but i must fill Card Verification System. Where can i find that? It must be a 4 digit i think. Its not the 4 digit on my CreditCard.
I think that they need last 4 numbers from your card

Reactions: Ref

Guck Muck

Jan 17, 2017
We have conducted a revolutionary step in the field of IPTV service. By utilizing our deep background experience in providing IPTV, our customers’ feedbacks and gaining from the most advanced algorithms, a new intelligent, user-friendly and easy to use service has been innovated for our clients.
The following is a plain and simple guide for you to make you familiar with the most recent features added to your service.

Here are the steps:
In this section, we will show you how to register for your reseller account. The essential requirements of this section is that you have access to the Email address you used to register your reseller account, as well as have already created your own logo with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format.
Step 1: Go to https://my.iptv.community/signup and enter the required information in order to start the process.

Step 2: In this step you are asked to add your brand name, brand slogan and logo as a mandatory task.

Brand name: A sign, symbol, words, or a combination of these that identifies your service and differentiates it from the others. This choice is completely arbitrary and only depends on your wish.
Brand slogan: A short and advertising phrase that you can use to make your products stick in consumers’ memories.
Logo: A picture with the exact size of 150*100 pixels in PNG file format which represents your brand.
*This picture can include a combination of your brand name or brand slogan.
Step 3: DNS
Caution: It is highly recommended not to change the DNS once you have installed it for the first time; otherwise you have to provide new links to your clients.

Hostname: A name that represents your brand inside the subscription URL which can be your brand name.
(This will replace with the “iptv.community” part in your m3u line)
Domain: As your domain you can choose one of the different options we provided.
Step 4: Setup your package pricing
Select each of the service durations and set your favorite prices for them.
As an example in the following image, the price of 1month account has been set to 10 Credits.

Now, your customized panel is ready to use.

Our reseller porgram:
The minimum credit for being reseller is 200 euros.
1 Credit = 1 Euro

Pricing list:
Trial € 0.00
1 Month € 8.00
2 Months € 15.00
3 Months € 20.00
6 Months € 35.00
9 Months € 50.00
1 Year € 65.00
Hi, are the prices unchanged since this post?