• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Miguel Grech

Apr 4, 2017
Zejtun, Malta
Name Reseller: @RobertDE
Incident/Problem: 4 weeks without service & now im getting no replys back
When did you buy the line: 2 lines on 30th May 2019
For how long should the lines be: 1 year sub (both of them)

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

FwaPa

Oct 29, 2016
Name Reseller: @NorbertTV

Incident/Problem: Reseller never replies. line has not been working for months. I cannot access dashboard anymore. Paid for 12 month subscription. Seller took my money.

When did you buy the line: June 8, 2019

For how long should the line be: 12 Months

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Name Reseller: @NorbertTV

Incident/Problem: Reseller never replies. line has not been working for months. I cannot access dashboard anymore. Paid for 12 month subscription. Seller took my money.

When did you buy the line: June 8, 2019

For how long should the line be: 12 Months
Hi @FwaPa
Please have a look here: https://iptv.community/threads/only-the-sellers-here-in-blue-orange-or-green-are-verified.9661/

I see, on June 8 you made the right post under our subscription thread: https://iptv.community/threads/iptv-subscription.8338/page-240#post-123392

Some of our official resellers liked your post, so you've got offers from official resellers but at the end, you bought obviously from someone else: @NorbertTV = this guy hasn't the blue, orange or green reseller badge, hence he is not an official reseller here.
If he isn't banned in the meantime, I am sure admin or moderator will check your above details and probably ban him permanently.

Next time better take a subscription from our official reseller team which are highlighted in blue, orange or green.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niiibler

Jun 11, 2020
Reseller Name: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: Paid for extension of line (that was already expired), seller is unresponsive to PMs and the line is not active despite paid.
The purchase date: June 10, 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: August 9, 2020.

Reactions: dragon90

Frank2k

Oct 21, 2016
OK, so valid reason received via PM - The supplier is no longer available...

@Nonid as you're a mod, can you delete my "compliant"?

Rudolf

Apr 23, 2018
Reseller name: @ParrotIPTV
Problem: Satisfied user for a number of years but after 1-year payment (extended) line is not active. Email of ParrotIPTV does not exists anymore.
Purchase date: 28-6-2020

suboy121

Jan 9, 2019
I too paid for a 3 month extention over a week ago only to find no one has replied or entended line, Money has been taken I guess we just lose that money now do we?

Amatore

Jun 30, 2020
Paid to user RAPID yesterday, but nothing heard. Asked him to return my money.

saintetienne11

Jun 27, 2019
Name Reseller: @Streamit
Incident/Problem: Reseller not available and payment for extension was made 05/10/2020 . Subscribtion has expired and payed extension not activated.
When did you buy the line: Extended request 05/10/2020
For how long should the line be: 6 months

Sklafa

Jul 19, 2020
Reseller Name: @Soufiane Ragragui
Incident/Problem: most channels dont connect or work at all , have tried every form of contact with the re seller to try get a refund. There site states you get a 14 day money back guarantee also . To date since the 12 th July I have had no reply from anyone. I have tried the contact us form, instant messenger from their site, and even the email given on the PayPal website.
The purchase date: 12 July 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: I paid for a 12 month subscription with multi room access also

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Reseller Name: @Soufiane Ragragui
Incident/Problem: most channels dont connect or work at all , have tried every form of contact with the re seller to try get a refund. There site states you get a 14 day money back guarantee also . To date since the 12 th July I have had no reply from anyone. I have tried the contact us form, instant messenger from their site, and even the email given on the PayPal website.
The purchase date: 12 July 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: I paid for a 12 month subscription with multi room access also

Lool..... this user is not verified reseller. looks you are cheated.

Reactions: Hectorious

Nanjirou

Jul 2, 2019
Incident/Problem: Reseller not available and payment for extension was made 24/07/2020
Subscribtion has expired and payed extension not activated.

When did you buy the line: Extended request was on 24/07/2020
For how long should the line be: 6 months

Ultima.SkyNet

May 24, 2019
Sweden
Incident/Problem: Reseller not available and payment for extension was made 07/26/2020
Subscribtion has expired and payed extension not activated.

When did you buy the line: Extended request was on 07/11/2020
For how long should the line be: 12 months

Reason for my late payment was because of bad info. I tried to contact the seller but no respond.

Buddis

Jun 11, 2019
Reseller Name: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: Paid for extension of line (that was already expired), seller is unresponsive to PMs and the line is not active despite paid.
The purchase date: August 08, 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: August 8, 2020.

snubbet

Dec 15, 2018
OK, so valid reason received via PM - The supplier is no longer available...

@Nonid as you're a mod, can you delete my "compliant"?
Name Reseller: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: 12 weeks without service & now im getting no replys back
Lines bought: 2 lines on 20th April 2020
For how long should the lines be: 1 year sub (both of them)

Skylon

Aug 26, 2018
Incident/problem: Line expired for 2 weeks now, doesnt answer my request to extend and doesnt answer emails. Have not paid anything yet luckily.
Date: Cant seem to log in atm but it is only one line that expired 2 weeks ago that i want to extend.

Reactions: vitshinzo

JasonDoe

Oct 2, 2018
Name Reseller: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: line expired on 10/23/2020, I extended it in their dashboard, paid by paypal and - nothing happened.
Lines bought: 1 line on 10/23/2020
For how long should the line be: 1 year