• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Jeffy

Oct 2, 2022
moontv.me
Hi! Where can I find app/html for iptv playlist info to put on website? For costumers to check their account. Any suggestion?

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi! Where can I find app/html for iptv playlist info to put on website? For costumers to check their account. Any suggestion?
check their account ?
Didn't got it

Do you mean html code to share your iptv playlist on your website ?

poolielad

Oct 15, 2022
Hi Guys, I am looking to become a reseller, can someone please point point me in the right direction to start please? I have looked at pricing on some sites but not 100% sure the sites are legit!! Any help would be appreciated. And sorry of this type of question isnt allowed.

tjlock2010

Apr 10, 2023
Bristol
I have been selling ready made users but want to become a proper reseller but it a mine field who is the best supplier of panel and credits please any tips links.

Warp

Staff member
Feb 15, 2023
I have been selling ready made users but want to become a proper reseller but it a mine field who is the best supplier of panel and credits please any tips links.
Become a reseller:

jtd4044

Aug 21, 2023
Reseller ID
no thanks
Hi all. I have a bit of a wierd question. I am a sub-reseller and i am trying to find the service I sell. My reseller has been hacked and is offline, so i need to switch to sell a new service, but i really like the content and quality of what I have. is there a way to find this info?

SonnyA85

Aug 3, 2022
RAPID IPTV

First of all I want to talk about my setup so there is no reason to suspect the fault is on my end.

I have 500MB internet connection. this works fine on everything else I have work laptops, gaming PC, etc and the speed if flawless. There is no possible reason why my connection should be the issue it's more than enough to run 100 streams at the same time.

Second of all I am using a Unifi Dream Machine router. This is a Professional router costing £300+ not some cheap rubbish it's better than 99.9% of home routers out there. There is no reason why my router cannot handle the traffic.

Thirdly I am using unifi access points. These types of access points is what you will find in public spaces and corporate offices. They can handle up to 1000 different wifi devices per access point and the range of them is more than enough to cover a large home and I have 3 of these access points set up on different channels so they don't interfere with each other. There is absolutely zero reason to suspect my wifi isn't good enough. Everything works fine on it and I can connect at 600Mbps or 900Mbps with an excellent signal quality.

Fourthly I am using a nvidia shield the £200 one not the cheaper version. So I have a device that is more than capable of running it. It's laughable that FAQ suggests using built in smart tv apps as thats like using a ford fiesta when I have a rolls royce. Built in tv smart is rubbish you are much better of fusing a proper dedicated device.

Now this is the issue. Majority of channels work fine. But surprise surprise. Sky Sports and TNT sports always have buffering issues. I can click on CBS sports for instance and it works perfectly. I can click on lots of channels and they work fine. But the moment I try sky sports or tnt sports I get buffering every few minutes and this happens across all the different versions too. FHD, HD and normal. But If i click on any other channels they work fine.

Yes I am using a VPN. Yes I have tried multiple DNS. it doesn't make any sense all these issues only happen on the sports channels in the UK and no other channels. it has to be a fault on the providers end don't you think and not my end as it's only 15 channels out of 100,000 i have issues with?

Will the sports channels ever work without buffering issues?

SonnyA85

Aug 3, 2022
Couldn't see an edit button. My friend who I recommended the service to who lives 300 miles away has the exact same problem. Sky sports and tnt sport sonly buffering when football is on. Otherwise everything else works fine.

Reactions: hanswurst01

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I have this problem.. 3 clients + myself were using smarters pro.. all 4 have this problem that when trying to connect we get an onscreen message :

Your account is invalid or expired! (all accounts are valid some from 2018)

we all use the same isp.. have tried new passwords.. using vlc.. using other apps to view - All can´t connect. The tech department here blamed our isp.. BUT when i use a box with a login using the mac address it works so it can´t be our isp.

Tried all the usual .. cache clear .. with and without vpn.. changed dns.. tried wlan or ethernet..

so to summerise why does it work on a mac address but not as a line with username and pasword..

any suggestions?

SL1DE

Feb 8, 2021
I'd love to become a reseller but the minimum deposit is WAY too high for me to invest. Any suggestions?

ScottMcKenna

Feb 19, 2024
Hi all I am looking for a new set/panel my supplier for 10 years vanished into thin air two weeks ago and I have 2000 that need a new home, not sure this is the right thread to post in? If any one offers or has information to get everyone back on asap that would be amazing

Warp

Staff member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi all I am looking for a new set/panel my supplier for 10 years vanished into thin air two weeks ago and I have 2000 that need a new home, not sure this is the right thread to post in? If any one offers or has information to get everyone back on asap that would be amazing
more details how to become a reseller: