• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

RobertA

Oct 12, 2021
No idea why you try use other 3rd party applications on your Formuler Z10 Pro MAX than their own application Mytvonline2.
Sorry, I cannot understand it.....
As I said, I tried using the MyTVOnline2 app as well and have the same problems. The Formuler app is my favorite of all of the ones I've used.

RobertA

Oct 12, 2021
In that case, I'll pose my question to Rapid sellers. Can anyone help me with this issue? My renewal will be up soon, but I'll have to look elsewhere unless I can find a solution to my problem. What are most North American customers using to ensure good steady feeds with their Rapid subs? VPNs and connections?

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
I used to use tvip-boxes, they worked fine.
But now I try Formuler-boxes, but I run into problems. I tried the Portal option. I use the information in m3u-link and divide it in the lines. I get the channel list and country list, but no channels are working. So then I used the other option (not Portal) and filled in the whole m3u-link. The channels works fine in this way, but the VODs and Series doesn't load. What should I do?

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
But now I try Formuler-boxes, but I run into problems. I tried the Portal option. I use the information in m3u-link and divide it in the lines. I get the channel list and country list, but no channels are working. So then I used the other option (not Portal) and filled in the whole m3u-link. The channels works fine in this way, but the VODs and Series doesn't load. What should I do?

1. portaloption:
information from m3u link?
that will not work. Add the mac ID 00:1a:79…. by MAG section in the dashboard and use the generated portalurl. only portalname and portalurl, finish

2. series/vod:
install audiooptimizer (codecs) from Market, after successfull installation box will restart and vods will work.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
1. portaloption:
information from m3u link?
that will not work. Add the mac ID 00:1a:79…. by MAG section in the dashboard and use the generated portalurl. only portalname and portalurl, finish

2. series/vod:
install audiooptimizer (codecs) from Market, after successfull installation box will restart and vods will work.
VLC Player Installation might also help to get the right Codec and VOD working.

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Thank you guys, I will try option 1.
So it should be MAC ID? Not macaddress?
I am using Audio optimizer already, so this not the fault.

Sep 22, 2017
Its interesting to notice that
when i use vpn in
portugal, stream is bugged for portuguese channels
ireland, also bugged
norway, stream working more constant

swipe

Reseller
Oct 25, 2017
Hey dear Team,

since last day, i cant Login on the Reseller-Dashboard anymore.
Password reset dont work.
Any Login Problems from your side?
Thanks for your Help

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey dear Team,

since last day, i cant Login on the Reseller-Dashboard anymore.
Password reset dont work.
Any Login Problems from your side?
Thanks for your Help
You are not alone. All reseller and also user dashboard is affected, team is working on it and let's keep fingers crossed that's it's back to normal asap. :innocent:

Reactions: swipe