• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
Is this Thread effectively Dead? No posts here for 6 months. Or am I, as a Newbie, failing to understand the system ?

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
Is this Thread effectively Dead? No posts here for 6 months. Or am I, as a Newbie, failing to understand the system ?
Apologies - me being thick. I see now there are a few recent ones. However not very active.
May I ask a question please ?
Anyone here acting as Reseller for Ro*******iptv ? or has even heard of the Provider ?
It does exist, since a friend of mine is using it, but it seems nowhere to be found now.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
R********iptv seems to have taken a step back.. They appear to have stopped contact everywhere.. As you know the account was suspended from Twitter.. As you know. (PhilHtwit)? Also on Reddit not to be found.. I think tho at ** USD probably too expensive for a lot of people..r********streaming is also no longer available.. What did they have that makes them special?

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
here it's only related to rapid iptv. but maybe someone here knows this robinho
Thanks for clarifying that . I do not think it is clear at the top of the Home page that it is a forum for Rapidiptv users.
The forum name " iptv Community" also does not make the link clear.

PhiliptvCom

Mar 17, 2019
R*******iptv seems to have taken a step back.. They appear to have stopped contact everywhere.. As you know the account was suspended from Twitter.. As you know. (PhilHtwit)? Also on Reddit not to be found.. I think tho at 30 USD probably too expensive for a lot of people..r*******streaming is also no longer available.. What did they have that makes them special?
It is not "r****streaming" which I agree IS expensive but "R******iptv" - I think a different Provider.
I understand from my friend, who's son set it up for him, that he paid about £** for a year's subscriptionvia Twitter and it seems to STILL work very well for him and his son. Strange that someone is providing a service but not attracting new customers.
It will be interesting to see what happens in July when the subscription year runs out.
What is a complete mystery to me is that he let me use it on my devices since it had a 4 User licence and it was indeed excellent up to a few weeks ago and then stopped working for me but it still works for him. Any thought why ?

Blacky75

Apr 7, 2019
Switzerland
Reseller ID
BlackyTV
Hello,
Excuse my english translated.
I am a new dealer.
I get the box of a customer so the contract has expired.
I wish to assign it to a new client.
How do I proceed ?
I can not clear his customer line and can not change the name of the creditor.
Thanks for your help

arcaxha

Sep 4, 2019
Hi!

I have a quick question about becoming a reseller. I have read the intro and it is clear. 500 Euros first signup. After that you can load the account with a minimum of 200 Euros per time.

I stumbled upon a text in the forum that said that the account could be closed if you didn't sell a subscription for three months. Is this true or not because it is not completely clear.

I am thinking of becoming a reseller to supply my closest family with IPTV. This means that.
1. I would create a reseller account
2. Load with 500 Euros
3. Create 3-4 lines @ 1 year
4.Distribute the lines to family
5. After a year I would renew the lines @ 1 year

This means that there would be no selling for an entire year, until it was time to renew the accounts again.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi!

I have a quick question about becoming a reseller. I have read the intro and it is clear. 500 Euros first signup. After that you can load the account with a minimum of 200 Euros per time.

I stumbled upon a text in the forum that said that the account could be closed if you didn't sell a subscription for three months. Is this true or not because it is not completely clear.

I am thinking of becoming a reseller to supply my closest family with IPTV. This means that.
1. I would create a reseller account
2. Load with 500 Euros
3. Create 3-4 lines @ 1 year
4.Distribute the lines to family
5. After a year I would renew the lines @ 1 year

This means that there would be no selling for an entire year, until it was time to renew the accounts again.
You can start to be sub-reseller for 2oo €

arcaxha

Sep 4, 2019
Then the question is why not? Why is there some magic limit to how many i have to sell to? What stops me from creating accounts @ 1 month or 3 month subscriptions? Why would i become a sub reseller if i can be a reseller, maybe i will find more customers down the road. But this is something that is not guarenteed to happend.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Then the question is why not? Why is there some magic limit to how many i have to sell to? What stops me from creating accounts @ 1 month or 3 month subscriptions? Why would i become a sub reseller if i can be a reseller, maybe i will find more customers down the road. But this is something that is not guarenteed to happend.
That was my recommendation for subreseller panel in that solution your panel will not be frozen after your inactivity .Your money your rules you can be whatever you want :D,but you ask for advice.

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Easy answer to your Why not ?

Because everybody could open a reseller panel and offer the lines to family/friends. Idea is to sell and grow up..
You wrote: maybe i will find more customers down the road

Yes, thats exactly what you sould do as RAPID IPTV reseller.

If you only need 3-4 cheap lines, then better you contact me in PM.

arcaxha

Sep 4, 2019
Easy answer to your Why not ?

Because everybody could open a reseller panel and offer the lines to family/friends. Idea is to sell and grow up..
You wrote: maybe i will find more customers down the road

Yes, thats exactly what you sould do as RAPID IPTV reseller.

If you only need 3-4 cheap lines, then better you contact me in PM.
If i understand correctly, the business plan for the people allowing us to resell IPTV is to make money right?
So if create a reseller account and create 3-4 Lines, that is 3-4 lines more then they had yesterday = more money.

Why would anybody care if i have 3-4 lines in a reseller account, buy them from one of the resellers, or create them as a subseller.
Any way i do it they still get their 65 euros per line/year.

It makes more sense that they would want me to become a reseller since that is an instant 500 Euros.
If i have only one Line for ever what difference does it make to the actual owners?

I cant imagine there is a limit to number of resellers out of a technical standpoint? It's just a ratio of Lines/servers

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Obviously Rapid do not want resellers that do sell 3-4 lines only per year to friends/family, because that is no good!

I think the best alternative for you would be to just buy the lines from a reseller, you can find some quite cheap subscriptions here.
You pay for the lines needed only. If you get 500 credits you need to sell to get the profit from it.
So yeah, maybe you should think some more about it if it is even worth it or not. :)

arcaxha

Sep 4, 2019
Obviously Rapid do not want resellers that do sell 3-4 lines only per year to friends/family, because that is no good!
So Rapid does not want to make money? Is that what you are saying?
Lets get one thing straight: Rapid gets paid, no matter if i create a reseller account, create as a subseller or buy from a reseller.

The only difference is that. If i become a reseller myself, the other Resellers wont make any money off me. Rapid still makes their share :)

I don't need a profit, i want to have a reseller account where i can buy 3-4 lines @ 65 Euros. I might sell more in the future to make a profit, i might not, the important thing is that i dont want my account to get closed down because i only have 4 lines for 6 months.

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Of course they want to make money, and money they make the more reseller sells, the more often reseller needs to buy credits.
As Trapex said, Rapid use to have the price as 200€ but raised it to 500€ to become reseller. Because there were way too many who made reseller just to sell to couple off friends.
But of course you can if you want to, to become a reseller. We do not stop you, we just say our opinions.

Regarding your "problem" with getting your account closed because not selling enough in a time limited period.
Well, that problem is almost non existant... You will if you want to 100% able to sell 3-4 extra lines with no problems whatsoever.
To a friends friend, here on forum or whatever. So yeah, you pretty much can't fail on that part :)

Reactions: trapex

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
So Rapid does not want to make money? Is that what you are saying?
Lets get one thing straight: Rapid gets paid, no matter if i create a reseller account, create as a subseller or buy from a reseller.

The only difference is that. If i become a reseller myself, the other Resellers wont make any money off me. Rapid still makes their share :)

I don't need a profit, i want to have a reseller account where i can buy 3-4 lines @ 65 Euros. I might sell more in the future to make a profit, i might not, the important thing is that i dont want my account to get closed down because i only have 4 lines for 6 months.
@arcaxha,
It's not only a pricing issue.

Real Rapid Reseller enjoy the Rapid Support Team while a Sub-Reseller enjoy the Support from their specific/own Reseller only.

If Rapid has a lot of Reseller with 3-5 clients only, in case of problems/questions, Rapid has a lot of request's from those reseller (multiple support requests from different reseller = extra work).
If Rapid has one Reseller with a few hundred clients, Rapids Support Team provide details to the real Rapid Reseller and it's his job now to inform all other (a few hundred) clients and sub-reseller.

Please keep this in mind, thanks :)

edit: If you want to become a sub-reseller, you can send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trapex

Vegim

VGA
Sep 23, 2018
Any other reseller having a hard time figuring out the new deposit bonus with crypto ?
The last time i made a deposit with my card the bonus was 20 % ... so i made a deposit and for 1000 EUR i got 1200 credits.
Now the deposits are available only in crypto (and it says that for deposits above 1000 you get 27% bonus) so if i deposit 1000 euros i should get 1270 EUR... right?
If you try to buy 1000 credits and you press next on the wallet page its takes you to another page and it says you have to transfer 0.11028488 BTC but the real price for that amount is 1198 EUR so you have to pay about 1200 EUR to get 70 EUR bonus?
I think there is an error with the crypto to fiat exchange values that needs to be sorted out.