• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Trying to build the best IPTV app for iOS

How do you rate the app experience?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
Hello everyone at IPTV community, my name is Tiago, not sure this is the correct thread, but I developed an iOS app for watching IPTV movies, Movie Stream. I believe this community is a great place to share my work and would like to receive your feedback and help.

Right now I’m at version 6.0, and the app includes features like Search, Playlist Refresh, iCloud Sync, Picture-in-Picture & Airplay Support.

The app is completely free, if you like (and only if you want) you can donate inside the app to support future development. I’m working by myself on the project since the beginning of this year.

Do want to help me shaping the future development?
What do you think the app does well and what it is still lacking?

ruba_cuorii

Apr 9, 2018
Definitely, a great idea and something we need!!

PS: I would appreciate a smart tv app much more since I like the UI of the "Smart IPTV app" but it's getting instable...

Keep your work up.

Reactions: Tiago Martinho

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
Definitely, a great idea and something we need!!

PS: I would appreciate a smart tv app much more since I like the UI of the "Smart IPTV app" but it's getting instable...

Keep your work up.
thank you for the interest @ruba_cuorii! Have you tried the app? any feedback?

I was thinking on doing the Apple TV version. Or do you meant a version for a Smart TV (Samsung, LG, etc)?

ruba_cuorii

Apr 9, 2018
@Tiago Martinho I was thinking about a version for Smart TV, but as I also have an Apple TV, I find everything great.

Ehm... no, I did not try your app for now. Did I overread the name of the app or how can I download it?

Reactions: Tiago Martinho

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
have been trying your app, would like to know if you would think about including the ability to select and save favorites,
Yes. I would like to add the option, not only to create favorites, but to create groups of channels and name them!

Thank you for the interest Andrew!

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Hello Tiago, i just tried your app on my iPhone and have to say, i really like it!
Very clean and simple interface, just the way i like it. But i am not sure if i am missing a setting or not but i can’t find a way to select subtitles on VOD movies and TV-shows. Is this not possible right now or how can i do this?

The app looks very promising and it’s the best one i have seen for iOS devices thus far. Will donate some and hope that you can improve it with more updates and features.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Oh and btw, it would be great if you could have a favorites section for channels, movies and TV-shows. Preferably with the ability to sort channels after my own order/choice.

Tiago Martinho

May 1, 2019
Hello @neonnox

Thank you so much for the feedback!! And for the donation!

I actually released in the latest version a board where you can submit a feature request. Adding subtitles support and creating of groups (with favorites) are already there.

I’m working regularly on the app so more features are coming. The next one I was thinking was adding Chromecast support, followed by an Apple TV version.

iptvCzar

Jul 4, 2019
Hello everyone at IPTV community, my name is Tiago, not sure this is the correct thread, but I developed an iOS app for watching IPTV movies, Movie Stream. I believe this community is a great place to share my work and would like to receive your feedback and help.

Right now I’m at version 6.0, and the app includes features like Search, Playlist Refresh, iCloud Sync, Picture-in-Picture & Airplay Support.

View attachment 5251

The app is completely free, if you like (and only if you want) you can donate inside the app to support future development. I’m working by myself on the project since the beginning of this year.

Do want to help me shaping the future development?
What do you think the app does well and what it is still lacking?
Hello, where can I download and try this new app?

Thank you,