• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tvip s-box 605

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Reseller
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
As far I know the andoid version is beta and dont work properly, or I'm wrong?

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
I didn't manage to add the play store
I add apps in android mode in two ways.
After i download the app to my phone I send the app (xxx.apk) files to box using an external hd. I have to do that because i didn't find the way to control the hd of the box using my phone which is connected on the same logal network with the box
Or
Via the browser with the apkpure

godof4k

Nov 28, 2019
Hello all! I bought a TVIP 605 yesterday and the TV channels experience is great, no lag etc. But the 4K VOD and the 1080p movies is mini stuttering. When i play the same movie through Smart IPTV on my LG TV, it runs smoothly. I've tried to change HDMI Auto Framerate to ON and it doesnt help.

Need help to solve this.. anyone with a suggestion? Did factory reset etc.

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Official Reseller
Reseller
May 5, 2017
freeiptv.live
Hello all! I bought a TVIP 605 yesterday and the TV channels experience is great, no lag etc. But the 4K VOD and the 1080p movies is mini stuttering. When i play the same movie through Smart IPTV on my LG TV, it runs smoothly. I've tried to change HDMI Auto Framerate to ON and it doesnt help.

Need help to solve this.. anyone with a suggestion? Did factory reset etc.
Not sure if it's helpful: try to install the VLC player on your Android box, especially for VOD it might be helpful.

Predator2015

Dec 11, 2019
hey,
i want to install Linux instead of android. i have select system - linux, then update.
i get a mesage install 4.2.25, press okay. after download and install from image the box won't boot.

i get a screen where i can select
left - Recarregar pagina
right - Portal Restart

i have selected Portal Restart, also Recarregar pagina.
nothing happens.
any idea?
IMG_20191211_003830-2016x1134.jpg
IMG_20191211_115810-2016x1134.jpg