• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tvip s-box 605

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
As far I know the andoid version is beta and dont work properly, or I'm wrong?

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
I didn't manage to add the play store
I add apps in android mode in two ways.
After i download the app to my phone I send the app (xxx.apk) files to box using an external hd. I have to do that because i didn't find the way to control the hd of the box using my phone which is connected on the same logal network with the box
Or
Via the browser with the apkpure

godof4k

Nov 28, 2019
Hello all! I bought a TVIP 605 yesterday and the TV channels experience is great, no lag etc. But the 4K VOD and the 1080p movies is mini stuttering. When i play the same movie through Smart IPTV on my LG TV, it runs smoothly. I've tried to change HDMI Auto Framerate to ON and it doesnt help.

Need help to solve this.. anyone with a suggestion? Did factory reset etc.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello all! I bought a TVIP 605 yesterday and the TV channels experience is great, no lag etc. But the 4K VOD and the 1080p movies is mini stuttering. When i play the same movie through Smart IPTV on my LG TV, it runs smoothly. I've tried to change HDMI Auto Framerate to ON and it doesnt help.

Need help to solve this.. anyone with a suggestion? Did factory reset etc.
Not sure if it's helpful: try to install the VLC player on your Android box, especially for VOD it might be helpful.

Predator2015

Dec 11, 2019
hey,
i want to install Linux instead of android. i have select system - linux, then update.
i get a mesage install 4.2.25, press okay. after download and install from image the box won't boot.

i get a screen where i can select
left - Recarregar pagina
right - Portal Restart

i have selected Portal Restart, also Recarregar pagina.
nothing happens.
any idea?
IMG_20191211_003830-2016x1134.jpg
IMG_20191211_115810-2016x1134.jpg

Razilator

Jan 18, 2021
Hello, do you have a firmware for it in "img" format for Amlogic USB BURNING TOOL? During the firmware, the electricity was turned off and now the set-top box is constantly rebooting and does not go into recovery.

tigerunge

Feb 22, 2021
how do u install stb emu on the box? Theres no google play app coming with the box and i tried to download apk and the box wont proceed with the installation.
Also tried with several other apk which give the same error. Has anyone tried the same or have other solution to this?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
how do u install stb emu on the box? Theres no google play app coming with the box and i tried to download apk and the box wont proceed with the installation.
Also tried with several other apk which give the same error. Has anyone tried the same or have other solution to this?
Hello.
Why are you not using Linux on TVIP 605? Just go to settings and change OS to Linux. Android is not recommended on this device

If you want to use Android and want to install stb emu app. Then you have to do it manually. Use usb stick!

Regard UriX

tigerunge

Feb 22, 2021
i am using linux version now with the box, but the portal which is not accepting me in, "stb blocked" but the same portal works fine with my old mag box.
if use the android version then adds the same portal it says that i need to update firmware and it's not loading the portal.
i checked with my service provider and he says that eveythings are ok

i have also tried to install stb emu from usb but its not accepting the installation. have tried with other apk and it says the same.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
i am using linux version now with the box, but the portal which is not accepting me in, "stb blocked" but the same portal works fine with my old mag box.
if use the android version then adds the same portal it says that i need to update firmware and it's not loading the portal.
i checked with my service provider and he says that eveythings are ok

i have also tried to install stb emu from usb but its not accepting the installation. have tried with other apk and it says the same.
Ok. Send me PM with your portal url. And I will try to help you.

iptvxtrasweden

Reseller
Sep 16, 2017
Reseller ID
iptvxtrasweden
Hello!
You have ti send your mac-adress (under the box) to your reseller.
I have also tested this box in android
No problem to install tivimate

tigerunge

Feb 22, 2021
Hello!
You have ti send your mac-adress (under the box) to your reseller.
I have also tested this box in android
No problem to install tivimate
i have already sent MAC address to him. So everything ok from his side.

i will try to install tivimate. But so far tvip 605 are not accepting any apk files.

Rolas1

May 2, 2021
Hello Does anyone know how to remove Operator server from TVIP s-box v.605 because I can't wach others Operators? it looks like it's locked to my current Operator,they say that the box is not locked to them but every time im doing resset and trying to enter another Operator details it comes back to my old Operator

johmer

Aug 19, 2021
Hi, did anyone manage to install android apps on TVIP box 605? I have tried with usb stick but its not working.

Any help/tips are appreciated. Thanks!