• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

VLC Technical Issues and Support

BaZnGa

Trusted Reseller Since 2017
Reseller
Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands
www.baznga.nl
Reseller ID
BaZnGa
Try to restart vlc settings to default, then restart vlc and try again,
Let us know,
Regards,
Harry
Thanks! i have ask him..
he have to open file m3u with notepad and copie user password in he s line or you have to give him that i think
Yes, but that will not working. Also he have checked the uppercase lowercase letters but no sucess..

SirBruno

Apr 29, 2017
Reseller ID
SirFlix
Hello all,

VLC had worked flawlessly before for me but since 3 months ago I'm having problems where every 5 seconds the streams stops for 2 seconds. I have tried installing earlier versions of VLC. Tried changing the streaming buffer cache but nothing has worked for me.
I also use Kodi on an Xbox One S connected through wifi and it works without a single problem. Never have seen a buffering problem.

VLC is on a wired PC with 1Gb/50Mb connection.

If you have any ideas for me to try I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

SirBruno

Apr 29, 2017
Reseller ID
SirFlix
Forgot to say that I have tried:

m3u_plus&output=ts
m3u_plus&output=m3u8
m3u&output=ts
m3u&output=m3u8

(Sorry for the double post but I can't see any "Edit" button on the earlier post.)

barak06

Aug 7, 2019
Hi,
I run an iptv .m3u file and have all chanels.
BUT
every 10-15 sec the chanel goes black for 2 sec and the stream seems to reconnect the the chanel is on again, and it continues .....

What did i miss ?
THX

semih5555

Jun 4, 2023
Hello. I am using VLC player via Xciptv. Turkish characters appear as boxes in subtitles, for example: ö,ç,ş,ü etc.

How can I solve this problem? I don't want to use exoplayer, I think VLC player is better.

Thanks.

Reactions: legacy2023