• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

NewBeginning

Dec 16, 2016
Why are the new VODs in Multi subtitles showing up as channels, and not video files? It's a really bad idea, because we can't fast forward or rewind on SIPTV

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Why are the new VODs in Multi subtitles showing up as channels, and not video files? It's a really bad idea, because we can't fast forward or rewind on SIPTV
It's because they changed the stream url in m3u for the latest added VOD multisubs, where stream url ends now with "/streamnumber.["mkv"]" instead of "streamnumber.mkv"

Any comments why you guys changed this @Rapid TV Swiss & @IPTV Community ?

Reactions: Spaldz

n00bmario

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah, the files showing up as channels is a real struggle on SmartIPTV! Could this be fixed please?

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Movie Name : VOD German and VOD Multi Subtitles all films
Problem : they keep buffering every 5 to 10 seconds. This problem is happening for some days now and it only happens at evenings!
Device/App: tested on Smart IPTV, GSE IPTV

AlbertLeone

Sep 16, 2016
Hello, I am having problems with VOD 4k movies. It keeps all the time buffering. I have a good Internet speed 150mbps and it is impossible to watch anything. I have tried using VLC in PC, smart IPTV , Perfect Player and IPTV smarters. The rest of the movies and channels are working good but VOD 4K is not working properly. The movies I have tried are Avengers, Solo, Oceans 8 and Ant man, same problem in all of them, all the time buffering. Please can you take a look?

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello, I am having problems with VOD 4k movies. It keeps all the time buffering. I have a good Internet speed 150mbps and it is impossible to watch anything. I have tried using VLC in PC, smart IPTV , Perfect Player and IPTV smarters. The rest of the movies and channels are working good but VOD 4K is not working properly. The movies I have tried are Avengers, Solo, Oceans 8 and Ant man, same problem in all of them, all the time buffering. Please can you take a look?
Same to me, the pictures are not working, sound is perfect but something is wrong with the picture of 4K VOD movies ?!

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Same to me, the pictures are not working, sound is perfect but something is wrong with the picture of 4K VOD movies ?!
Hello,
thank you for your feedback. The issue has been forward to our technical team. Appreciate your patience in the meantime and sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards.

Reactions: Hectorious

AlbertLeone

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for the answer. I have 5G Internet. I live in the USA and my Internet speed us 250mbps. I have try different devices, PC, Android box (supporting 4K) and different apps. Thats why I am so worried. It's not decoding problem. It is buffering. Thank you

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
It's not decoding problem. It is buffering
For a decent test to determine if Rapids backend is the issue, it's best to use VLC version 3.0.4 or above on a WIRED PC with a GPU that's capable of HARDWARE decoding H265 (HEVC).

Testing with WiFi connections is useless without a decent AC router, because I see download spikes with BURST rates of 140 Mbps in Windows Taskmanager, when streaming a 4K VOD in VLC....

viking90

Oct 15, 2018
Movie Name : The Grand Tour S02 E01
Problem : Subtitles out of sync (english and swedish)
Wich map: tv
Device/App: Formuler Z7+

nuseo

Oct 22, 2018
Movie Name : VOD German all films
Problem : after start the film, it fast forward for 15-20 minutes

Device/App: tested on Smart IPTV

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for the answer. I have 5G Internet. I live in the USA and my Internet speed us 250mbps. I have try different devices, PC, Android box (supporting 4K) and different apps. Thats why I am so worried. It's not decoding problem. It is buffering. Thank you
what android box do you use, is it getting hot while you use it?

if yes, try to get a external fan on it and see if that helps

viking90

Oct 15, 2018
Movie Name : Ice Age A Mammoth Christmas [Multi-Subs] [2011]
Problem : Same as Ice Age - A Mammoth Christmas (2011) [Multi-Subs]
Wich map: Christmas
Device/App: