• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

azem

Jan 18, 2016
hi to all

why xc plugin do mot work anymore?
can you help me please

best regards

azem

Jan 18, 2016
Hello
Is there a solution for XC Plugin ??
I did not get an answer
or it just does not work for me

best regards

Raffi

Oct 8, 2016
it does not work in general, also for me too.
can someone help?

thanks and best regards

Hans Arsch

May 8, 2018
Doesnt work for me - the plugin always tells me "Playlist Error: HTTP Error 404: not found".

Any suggestions?

zwollefm

Meerzenders
Reseller
Jan 24, 2017
NL
www.meerzenders.eu
Reseller ID
zwollefm
Doesnt work for me - the plugin always tells me "Playlist Error: HTTP Error 404: not found".

Any suggestions?
I suppose you have a working subscription ? Your enigma2 macadres should be fill in your dashboard. Thats the macadres it appears when you open the plugin or ask your reseller to do so for you

Hans Arsch

May 8, 2018
yes, I have a working subscription, but I had not entered my mac-adress...
(the tutorial does not say that I have to....)

Isnt there any other way than adding the mac? If my understanding is correct, I cant use the line on any other device... right?

zwollefm

Meerzenders
Reseller
Jan 24, 2017
NL
www.meerzenders.eu
Reseller ID
zwollefm
Login to your dashboard ==> manage lines ==> Add Enigma

Or ask your reseller to do for you

If you have only 1 connection you can connect only one one device. When i close my plugin i can use it on other device. But you make sure one connection is fully closed before opening on other device

Furqan

Nov 28, 2015
Slight funtionality differences. Mainly the mac address validation in xtreamtv and auto plugin updation. If you have only 1 connection then with xtreamtv you wont be able to use other apps or plugins as the line will be dedicated on xtreamtv plugin.

Hans Arsch

May 8, 2018
Sorry, I cannot get xcplugin to work.. it always says Playlist Error: HTTP ERROR 404 not found ( I used the new link from reply #206)

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
Is this plugin still working? Since a few days it keeps loading. Prefer this plugin because I can use it also on smarttv.