• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Client Dashboard

Marcel9876

Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

I also purchased directly from ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******. I have not seen any information in my email regarding this new client portal. And I understand in order for me to have the newly added Southeast Asia channels I have to add this option in this new portal. :anguished:

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I want to remove a couple more bouqets from the list via dashboard but eventhough they are un ticked, they still show. I use siptv on Samsung. Can anyone tell me why please?

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Yes... most of what I unselected where gone... but a couple others which i unselected are still showing :(

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I want to remove a couple more bouqets from the list via dashboard but eventhough they are un ticked, they still show. I use siptv on Samsung. Can anyone tell me why please?
Yes... most of what I unselected where gone... but a couple others which i unselected are still showing :(
Hello,
please send me your SIPTV MAC address in PM and also let me me know which group you have this problem.
Regards,

nesobozz

Nov 13, 2016
Reseller ID
-
Still waiting for the Mail from Rapid...
They told me it will happenns last week still got no mail.

Admin doesn't answer my PMs...

Reactions: Ile

Gjergj Kastrioti

Reseller
Dec 31, 2015
DSM
Reseller ID
illyriaan
Anybody else got problems logging in to the dashboard?

Says my username doesn´t match my password.
Have reset the password and used my email as usernamne (and my username).

Still no success.

ProNet

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
ProNet
Anybody else got problems logging in to the dashboard?

Says my username doesn´t match my password.
Have reset the password and used my email as usernamne (and my username).

Still no success.
works fine for me, where u trying to login ? is it the new or old dashboard?

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Any update on customers that purchased direct from rapid how to access the dashboard?
we were supposed to receive an email with username and password more than a month ago.

Reactions: Edvardsen

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
You are Lucky to be waiting for only 1 month. We are waiting more then a year for epg on mag.