• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Maybe i didn't see it...does one xml file exists that includes all countries? Or some bundles?

You can use this guide to get a full EPG :)

Reactions: Zer0

Berni1

Sep 17, 2016
Why is your EPG data outdated? It is possible to download data for each country separately. But these files provided by you right now are 3 days old....

royce_iptv

Jun 23, 2020
Hi Everybody,

Hope all is safe and well.

Seems this is a very friendly forum dealing with iptv topics. This is my first post and I apologized for my silly question:
1. US EPG (xml), can this be found in Dashboard and if so, do I use my credentials used in this forum or are there other credentials i need that I am not aware of?
2. Similar to item#2 above, was also looking for Asia EPG

Thank you in anticipation of your help. :)

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
halo sorry for the interference but the following channels have wrong EPG on all the channels runs the EPG from SRF 1 HD CH

Blue Sport 1 CH

Blue Sport 1 FHD CH

Blue Sport 2 CH

Blue Sport 2 FHD CH

Blue Zoo. D CH

Blue Zoo. D FHD CH

Blue Action CH

Blue Action FHD CH

Blue Prime CH

Blue Prime FHD CH

Blue Stars CH

Blue Stars FHD CH

Reactions: 1stdrako

PTF94

Mar 11, 2021
Portuguese Eleven Sports channels have issues on their EPG. Most of the time they are referring to shows on Brazilian PPV channels ("Premiere 2"). Can that be fixed?

woodyard

Aug 31, 2018
EPG for "TV2 Sport X HD DK" (Denmark) is wrong at the moment. It shows the program for "TV2 Sport HD DK" which is another channel.

NegerGreger

Sep 11, 2020
My EPG stopped update on every channel yesterday. I log in using Xtreme Codes. Is there anything I can try to solve the problem?

Reactions: thomas

Struten

May 4, 2021
My EPG stopped update on every channel yesterday. I log in using Xtreme Codes. Is there anything I can try to solve the problem?
Same here! Except I use MOL2.
Also, WHEN the EPG worked, all Swedish letters (Åå, Ää, Öö) was omitted in the EPG headings, in the detailed EPG-info, it was ok.

Reactions: Edvardsen

NegerGreger

Sep 11, 2020
Same here! Except I use MOL2.
Also, WHEN the EPG worked, all Swedish letters (Åå, Ää, Öö) was omitted in the EPG headings, in the detailed EPG-info, it was ok.
Same problem here with the swedish letters. EPG works in Smart IPTV and M3U but not in TiViMate and Xtream Codes. Reply if you figure out a solution if the problem remains.

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Can anyone recommend a secondary EPG source (using Tivmate) that will give USA EPG, the rapid one has been down on and off for weeks now. Obviously I want it to coincide with my other watchable countries such as UK etc..... not super savvy with IPTV but using Rapid and the given EPG is great but without USA EPG working it's a little frustrating. Cheers in advance.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Can anyone recommend a secondary EPG source (using Tivmate) that will give USA EPG, the rapid one has been down on and off for weeks now. Obviously I want it to coincide with my other watchable countries such as UK etc..... not super savvy with IPTV but using Rapid and the given EPG is great but without USA EPG working it's a little frustrating. Cheers in advance.
use xtream editor , its what i use and does multiple countries fine