• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions related to Fire TV.
Feel free to submit your questions and issues in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mellow1 and mambo75

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
Done it last night and same issue. I think it is rapid tv problem as in peak times like 9 pm it is unwatchable. Freezing every min than around 10 second to reconnect. In another hand seems that siptv on samsung smart tv coupe much better but still with problems.

Reactions: mambo75

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
I have reports that also other people have the same isues including me with uk hd channels.

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
My customers mainly watching ex-yu chanels and main reason for subscribing and they are not happy at all. I got a lot of complains and explaining to do. If rapid cant maintain so many channels it is better to have fewer but trouble free. For example no need for 110 + channels in ex yu package . 40 or 50 would be enough to cover all major ones. I understand that rapid team can not know what channels are intrested in what country but they can ask us as resellers for help to make quality list for them.​

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
The fact is that the main problem is control of channels. There should be someone on the phone with source of tv stream providers as rapid don`t have all streams in local. It means when one channel is blocked or is freezing they should emediatly contact that sorce to ripair that after reciving a ticket. I have many clients that are watching Ex-Yu sports only and there some problems. If Rapid and we wont to mantain our clients then they should work a littlebit more on service quality. They should think about it as people are comlpaining alot about service and freezing and disapiring of channels, that is not connected with any device config but with rapiiptv service.

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
The fact is that the main problem is control of channels. There should be someone on the phone with source of tv stream providers as rapid don`t have all streams in local. It means when one channel is blocked or is freezing they should emediatly contact that sorce to ripair that after reciving a ticket. I have many clients that are watching Ex-Yu sports only and there some problems. If Rapid and we wont to mantain our clients then they should work a littlebit more on service quality. They should think about it as people are comlpaining alot about service and freezing and disapiring of channels, that is not connected with any device config but with rapiiptv service.
Yeah Arena sports is really like a magnet for my customers but what use if they get constant freezes. I dont think bombarding rapid with tickets every time we have problem is solution but looks like no other way as main problem is reaction time.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
The quality of service depends on the stream source. It means that if stream is coming to rapidiptv server from other place they are restreaming that source. If the source is bad then rapid can not do nothing about it if they dont have a direct contact with a source and if you ask me thats why all this freezing is happening. So my question would be how many sources they can control in 5 mins time if something is wrong. For that you ned at least two person 24h/24h and i think that they dont have service like that. Another thing is streming quality and standard. Ther are many diferences in the sources of the stream. They should ask all sources to use one standard for all sd channels with right settings. I think that this is the only way we could have a better service.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Tehnical problem is that stream that is coming on Rapidiptv server is not vpn but it is open and providers are catching stream and they are destroing the stream packets. Even with a perfect stream source if the stream is not coded true vpn internet provider can disturb the transmition of unencrypted stream packets. That means that if Rapidiptv thinks to have long last clients that will buy a subscription for one year or even tre months they have to reorganise their server from the scratch and to offer a better service as the people are asking for one month or even after trial they dont want to by.

mambo75

Feb 14, 2016
For me yesterday was very good when switch from one channel to another,maybe 1 sec needed but today i need about 10 sec switching from one to another channel.Also many errors and channels freeze.Used Ssiptv and smartiptv on my samsung tv.
Hope this wil be fixed soon

Gazthagooner

Feb 18, 2016
I've had the service for just over a week and it's been ok but the last few days I've been getting a lot of freezing particularly on sky sports uk hd channels, I hope it's not going to always be like this I've just taken out a 1 year subscription!

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Uk hd channels are buffering every 5 seconds even with vpn.

Gazthagooner

Feb 18, 2016
Woke up this morning to fined vastly improved streams with the vip sky sports hd channels and for the first time since taking out my subscription sky sports news hd is actually in hd!
there is still a problem with sky sports 5 hd showing the sd version and sky sports f1 hd buffering but hopefully these get sorted.

Spoke to soon sky sports news hd has gone back to sd

Gazthagooner

Feb 18, 2016
I'd like to know why sky sports streams keep constantly changing? Sometimes the stream doesn't have the the extra sky sports logo above the other and that stream is really stable, the the next day the stream with the extra logo is showing and on that stream the picture constantly breaks up.

jacksoft

Feb 4, 2016
N.West,UK
I think they switch some channels off and maybe limit the bandwidth on some channels at peak time..so to keep the most watched
working well..it happened to me today..Eurosport 1 went off mid programme,i switched to the other and was back on.

jacksoft

Feb 4, 2016
N.West,UK
I`m sure they will upgrade in time.
All in all,i`m pleased with my service,wish they`d add the UK Bike channel though.
I`m considering buying a SAt dish..just for the free channel.

Reactions: Rapid IPTV

Shane Ferguson

Apr 12, 2016
UK
www.shanefergusonphotography.co.uk
Hi,

I've now got the channels playing via Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV Stick via the IPTV Simple Player.

Kodi is OK, however are there any other methods to play the channels on the Fire TV other than Kodi?

On the iPhone and iPad I use the Cloud Stream app, which is a IPTV player. Is there anything similar for the Fire TV?

Many thanks,
Shane

Reactions: wirral_paul