• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Kelevra

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
Kelevra
What does a reseller send to the client that uses stb emulator? And does the reseller need anything from client?

Ricardososa244

Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys, i got some troubles with the perfect player, specifically in the 1080p channels. bassically the audio works fine but the video shows a black screen.Any idea?

cheers.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Good morning,

i have one customer in italy i wanted to send him the fire tv stick with perfect player. Now i read that fire tv dont work there. Does someone know if just the amazon video dont work ? i mean prime etc.? or also the apps installed dont work?

i have the worry that he puts the stick in, and that the hole stick dont work. when the amazon offer dont work it is not bad, just the perfect player has to work. also im afraid that he puts the stick in and the stick whole will say that he doesnt work in that country.

Does anyone know more?

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
i think you dont need prime funktion you can create a amazon acc and put the perfect player whit the app "app to fire" from smartphone to fire tv stick

and they most Connect whit wlan and its work

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
i think you dont need prime funktion you can create a amazon acc and put the perfect player whit the app "app to fire" from smartphone to fire tv stick

and they most Connect whit wlan and its work
yeah thats what i also think, i installed already the perfect player from an apk over the developer option and it is everything ready, with already an existing amazon account from germany.

in my opinion it should work but im not quite sure what will happen , its just when he starts the stick, he will connect to wlan and just use the perfect player, but when he connects, he will connect over an italian ip with the german account, its ok when prime videos wont play, but he has to be logged in with the german account and open the perfect player

riboy

Nov 20, 2016
Germany
i think its no matter

you can go holiday and shoping in your amazon acc its no matter german acc ore italien

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
use a VPN and put it on a italian ip and test it. But it should work netherlands is not a official country for Fire Stick but it works at mine brothers house

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
use a VPN and put it on a italian ip and test it. But it should work netherlands is not a official country for Fire Stick but it works at mine brothers house
ah fuck, that idea dont come in my mind :tearsofjoy: thank you very much, its a good idea

Reactions: BrokenChaos