• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with all hd channels on my fire stick with perfect player installed, broadband is 100mb, i also check with smart iptv app on fire stick and same problem, its this happen cause i using free version of this app??

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Hi, I tryed all those options but it's still the same , all 1080p channels are bracking up, any other suggestion lads ?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Do a ping test and speed test in the room your using firestick also if you have dual band WiFi change from 2.4GZ to 5G

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Did all of that , it's working perfectly on vlc on computer it's just something with that fire STICK, I also tried vlc on fire STICK and it's the same problem( all 1080p pictures are lagging)

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
It's a long shot but try to clear all cache - Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications and try to delete as many apps as possible on the bloody thing.

Another issue could be the power source of the Firestick. Have you tried a power supply (I suppose you are using a cable connected to the TV usb port) just to make sure...

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
is computer wired or wifi ? i have firestick using smartiptv and no issues on 1080p channels, im on 80/20 connection. maybe try updating the stick as a new update has just came out

Reactions: Barhouch03

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
It's new fire STICK with Alexa voice search, can you check for me some polish channels ? Most of them are HD,
im using power adapter for that fire STICK ( the original one) there is no Ethernet port on this STICK all over wifi

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
i have the alexa stick, you mentioned that you tested on vlc on computer hence why i asked if it was wired or wifi, ill check some of the polish channels now

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
just seen all the ploish HD channels are buffering, just sent a ticket.... but an fyi there is another update for firestick ( alexa) which im doing now

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Thanks, appreciate that, I will let you know later on when I get back home, I gonna try new update,
Did you change any settings on your fire STICK before you install smart iptv app?

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
still the same problem after update , all Polish channels are lagging on fire STICK , also I checked few 1080 from different country and some of them are working fine and the other lagging as well

macweet

Apr 9, 2017
I have the same problem with amazon fire tv.
I do a lot of google searching and many ppl. got problems with IPTV an fire tv and fire stick.
The problems name is 24p

Do a google search "amazon fire stick 24 problem" a lot of ppl got these problem.
i

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Thanks for info , it's look like that's the problem "P24"

Silvio Switha

Apr 22, 2017
Reseller ID
switha
Install Smart IPTV, it will use the built in EPG, nice and easy to use.
You'll need to pay 5/Euro for hte App (Lifetime|) and then upload your M3u file to the Frestick.
Hi,i did this but my Smart iptv dont load the m3u channel link on my fire stick can you help me please?
thank you!