• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

macweet

Apr 9, 2017
Yes this is what i mean
so it is Amazon Problem right and we have to wait for a new firmware?
is it possible to fix with root??

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Hello today i recieved the new Amazon fire tv Stick :)
Then i installed Smartiptv and Perfect Player both apps was having really bad transcoding issues
Then i installed the Newest Kodi 17.1 and there it is Perfect!
So for every user that wants to watch on the new Amazon Fire TV Stick install Kodi 17.1 i know is crazy because normaly i would say Amazon devices = Perfect Player but the new Stick is so much Bullshit that you HAVE to use Kodi

xam

RAPID IPTV RESELLER
Jan 16, 2017
Hi, can you check Polish channels on that fire stick? i have a problem with all of them on my stick with smart iptv

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
yeah thats really bad, cause on old fire tv stick it was awesome. now i tested the new fire tv stick and its horrible. i will try kodi 17 also, maybe it helps

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello today i recieved the new Amazon fire tv Stick :)
Then i installed Smartiptv and Perfect Player both apps was having really bad transcoding issues
Then i installed the Newest Kodi 17.1 and there it is Perfect!
So for every user that wants to watch on the new Amazon Fire TV Stick install Kodi 17.1 i know is crazy because normaly i would say Amazon devices = Perfect Player but the new Stick is so much Bullshit that you HAVE to use Kodi

thanks for the news

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
hi

sorry for the late response, first thanks for the information. i tried it with kodi 17 teen , yes it worked but , kodi crashed every few minutes. i didnt configure it like in your tuorial.

does kodi crashes by you with the new stick? or maybe is there a new solution for the new fire tv stick? thats really bad, i tried different apps but all worked really bullshit

cause many users buy the stick i think we all together need a good working solution. and kodi itself is for me not a good solution

Reactions: onlineTv

onlineTv

Reseller
Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
onlineTvtech
Hello,
I have exactly the same problems I do not get it to run on the new amazon sticks ...
Perfect player does not run, smart iptv is not synonymous, and with Kodi it crashes every few minutes ... have a bunch of customers with new sticks and can do nothing ...
Has someone already a solution?

Thank

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello,
I have exactly the same problems I do not get it to run on the new amazon sticks ...
Perfect player does not run, smart iptv is not synonymous, and with Kodi it crashes every few minutes ... have a bunch of customers with new sticks and can do nothing ...

Thank
Nop sorry, till now not, exactly the same what you write

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello,

Thank
I use perfect player with hardware encoder. Works well..

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello,

Thank
I use perfect player with hardware encoder. Works well..
with the new one?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Aha ok..