• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Antoine

Mar 1, 2018
Reseller ID
Toni
  • i have the app but i must have the playlist and it cost money howe i can get it ty

Lee Patterson

Mar 3, 2018
Got a years subscription about 4 weeks ago was working fine. Then lost a few channels last week now I have no channels! Tried to message the page I got it off on fb but my messages just fail. So I think he has took the page down. Can anyone help me out tia

Jason46

Mar 18, 2018
Hi , I have perfect tv player on fire stick , my problem is that it has a very slight judder every second , seems to be more noticeable watching football . Is this normal ?
Cheers for any advice

Robbo13

Mar 16, 2018
why does the adult section on smart IPTV say ‘ask to be enabled’? When the channel is clicked on it buffers and then says connect fail? Any help out tthere? cheers

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
yes it happens with the 2nd gen of fire tv stick that one with alexa voice control remote use kodi or vavoo that works great with that stick. Perfect player or smart iptv doesn't

TJ1104

Apr 8, 2018
No Probs with FHD Channels us Kodi and simple iptv client / Perfect player Test is today, siptv app works fine

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
T
No Probs with FHD Channels us Kodi and simple iptv client / Perfect player Test is today, siptv app works fine
Thanks for your answer, I don't have the possibility to test it and one customer wanted to know especially for the perfect player

I would be really happy if you could inform me ☺
Thank you in forward

TJ1104

Apr 8, 2018
Test is Done and works fine on following Setups:

Connetion Spped 100MB
Sony 65X9005a with AFTV4k 3rd. Gen / KODI 17.6 and 18. with PVR Client / Perfect Player / Decoder HW and HW+ but with HW i think is smoother
Samsung Tizen OS with Smart IPTV

p.s. wir können auch deutsch sprechen gerne PN ;)

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Test is Done and works fine on following Setups:

Connetion Spped 100MB
Sony 65X9005a with AFTV4k 3rd. Gen / KODI 17.6 and 18. with PVR Client / Perfect Player / Decoder HW and HW+ but with HW i think is smoother
Samsung Tizen OS with Smart IPTV

p.s. wir können auch deutsch sprechen gerne PN ;)
Thank you mate :)

Stefan Weinzier

Apr 13, 2018
Hey there im having the same issue, but what I noticed, when I connect my MacBook (which has Kodi) with a HDMI cable to the same TV where my FIRE TV is connected to, there is absulty no juddering no pixel salad nothing. Its absolutly perfect quality.

So my question is, does anyone of you have Android TV BOX, where there are no qualtiy issues?

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has subtitles working through any of the IPTV options available on the Fire TV?

I've settled on Perfect Player as the performance along with the EPG are fantastic although the lack of subtitles make it not so perfect. I've reda that you can enable HW+ for subtitle support although this doesn't work for me.

Would be very interested to hear of others experiences.

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Thougt I'd add, VOD subtitles are great and work perfectly, it's the live content I'm referring to.

Mike P

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a way to link my Firestick to my PC?

Every time I go into Kodi on my Firestick and get to the PVR client I have to manually type in the m3u playlist link using the Firestick remote control, which takes forever.

I see links and downloads for m3u playlists on the internet but I have no idea how to get it from my PC to my Firestick.

Also, are there any good free USA iptv m3u playlists? I was using Fluxus TV on my Roku until Roku delected the m3u player. I tried Fluxus TV on the Firestick but it didn't work so well and many of the channels that worked on the Roku didn't work on the Firestick.

Thanks