• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
It seems that most of live channels are back after the server maintenance, but none of the movies or series is working?!

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, again thanks for fixing the recent problems!

Can you please fix these channels:

Ziggo Sport HD Netherlands - bad picture, even when streaming in HD, especially bad when watching sports.
Ziggo Voetbal FHD Netherlands - same problem as Ziggo Sport.
Same for Fox Sports 3, 5 and 6 FHD Netherlands.

Play Sports 1-3 Belgium, down since few weeks
Play Sports 4-8 (recently added) have a bad picture

RMC Sport 1 HD France has a bad picture / resolution (1600x900) - can you change to FHD in 1920x1080?

Eleven Sports 2-6 HD Portugal. Can you change resolution to FHD like Eleven Sports 1 HD Portugal?

Max Sport 1, 2 and 3 FHD Bulgaria always switch resolution. Is it possible to change to FHD 1920x1080? Much better for sports channels. Max Sport4 BG has already a great picture.

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: Arash

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Is it possible to find better quality for:

Viasat Urheilu FI
Viasat Jalkapallo FI
Viasat Jääkiekko FI

and

Ziggo Sport FHD NL
Ziggo Sport Voetbal FHD NL
Play Sports 1-5 FHD BE ?

Thanks in advance

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
Hello can you please find proper 1080p quality for the following Netherlands channels:
Ziggo Sport FHD NL
NPO 1 FHD NL
Fox Sports 2 FHD NL

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Can you pls bring back FHD souce for Sportklub 1 FHD HR like few days ago? Now there is a slow picture, not really good for watching sports

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
bring back old FHD source for:

- Sportklub 1,2,3 FHD HR (Crotian Version)
- Cosmote Sport 1-8 FHD Greece
- Ziggo Voetbal FHD Netherlands

dave_lian

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I’ve problems with National Geographic Channel NO. Completely stop working. Just show only black screen. They send National Geographic Channel NO program to National Geographic WILD. So I cannot watch Nat Geo WILD program. I cannot find those channels I dashboard. That’s why I cannot report from there. I’ve contacted my resellers but problem still not solved. Can you guys fixed this please?

Norway.

Falkens

Mar 31, 2020
Sweden
I got buffering / Lagging on all channels

- Wifi or cable, no difference
- Have a fiber 100/100 Mbit connection home
- Have most of the time 90/90 Mbit on my ATV
- Use iPlay TV and IPTV smarters
- All types (HD, FHD and so on)

I do not get this when I look at play channels otherwise it is only via RAPID and different clients. I have sent bug reports but do not get a direct solution or answer to it ... it is only me who has this or is there more, what have you done to avoid. Is there any setting that is wrong / can help?
(Im in Sweden)

dave_lian

Apr 11, 2020
Why don’t fix channels that’s not working? I paid the channel to see . I’m not paid for just black screen.

Reactions: Cle

dave_lian

Apr 11, 2020
Group: Norway
Channel: National Geographic NO
Issues: No Signal, Just black screen

I've contacted my reseller @FiyiK he/she said forwarded to technicians but channel is still down. It has been a week now since i contacted my reseller. Can't find Channel in Dashboard that's why i can not report from there.

dave_lian

Apr 11, 2020
Tested on VLC player and i get the following errors.

access error: HTTP 403 error
http error: error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Cle

Dec 9, 2018
Reseller ID
Cle69
When i choose this channels, its "loading" and "buffering" and it says it´s "live" but the screen is just black. The following channels are not working unfortunatly:

Austria:

ATV
ATV II
Pro Sieben AT
Puls 4
Kabel Eins
Servus TV
ORF II
ORF III
ORF I in HD is not working.

Germany:

3Sat
Kabel Eins Doku
Kabel Eins
Pro Sieben
Pro Sieben Maxx
RTL
RTL II
Sat.1
N-TV

I use Samsung Tv and Smart IPTV App.
I contacted my Reseller, he says its working for him and offered me to try it on my Smartphone. But i don´t Watch Tv on my Smartphone :D
Hope you guys can fix this, this are the most important channels in german speaking TV
Kind Regards
Cle

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
since one month nothing changed...

- Sportklub 1,2,3 FHD HR + Arena Sport and Nova Sport HR very bad picture (Croatian Version)
- Cosmote Sport 1-8 FHD Greece (Cosmote Sport 1 freezing, other has not FHD resolution)
- Ziggo Voetbal FHD Netherlands bad picture

Reactions: donshimon

mlisa100

Sep 5, 2018
Reseller ID
Dolby100
Could you please check the UK channels, specifically BBC1, ITV 1, Sky Sports PL / Main Event and BT Sports 1. They are either stop/starting or freezing. Was like this a couple of weeks ago then ok most of the time and started again today. Thanks

dtngfan85

Jan 14, 2019
MTV Music UK is showing MTV Music 24, earlier it was showing MTV USA, here's a live thumbnail of MTV Music UK so you can make sure you have the right channel (each time you click refresh it will provide a realtime screenshot of what's currently airing on the channel):

MTV Hits UK is showing MTV UK, and sometimes it switches to the Pan European feed instead of the UK feed, here's a live thumbnail of MTV Hits UK so you can make sure you have the right channel:

I submitted these as wrong channel via the dashboard earlier this week, but it was marked fixed without fixing it.

econneely

Jul 24, 2020
Hello,

the problem is on Smart IPTV app server. Our server and channels are perfectly working and up

Please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list again and try.

Regards,
How do you upload the channel list please, I also am.having this issue?